Kashi

*Mentions Spicy stuff and little spicy moments*

Well we have training today of course. I do wonder when I'm gonna get on a mission. Trainings cool and all but missions are for me!! And today's outfit with short fishnets and ninja sandals.

I threw my hair in my usual style for sparring. I put the ninja gear in the usual areas I put them. And my intuition told me to bring my lowkey assassin weapons.

I started to walk to the spot. I know it was super early but I wanted some alone time before every one showed up. I leaned over the rail and stared at the water passing under the bridge. The cold misty air blew and it felt good. I knew it'll be hot later on so that's why i went with no sleeves. I'll be moving around anyway. I slumped onto the rail my face hiding behind my arms. I inhaled and closed my eyes.

I got to talk to Sakura about the Sasuke situation because I feel like I should. I wonder how'll she'll react. I know she mentioned somebody else caught her eye but what if she was just saying that. What if she tries to hit me but I kill her accidentally.

I sighed putting my head down and looking at the bridge floor.

(If you can't picture it, this but with your head down)

I furrowed my eyebrows, I don't know if I felt a presence or if I'm being paranoid

No I'm never paranoid there's definitely someone here. I was about to turn around but they were quick and put me in the position I was in before. They were pressed against me while holding my wrists with one hand and the other flat on my back.

" Okay who the fuck is it now dude, just push me off at this point." I yelled at the person.

"Goodness Y/n, murderous and suicidal?"

"Kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"...this- we're very close ya know."

"Ya know? I see you've been hanging out with Naruto more often... and Sasuke."

"Yea.."

"What's with you and Sasuke Y/n?"

He hovered over me still holding my wrists over the rail and sliding his hand up to the back of my neck.

"N-nothing."

"You stuttered."

"Well that- that's because you have me restraint for no reason... and this position is very sexual."

"Oh sorry, I thought you should be restraint because you might kill me."

He is lying his ass off right now.

"Sensei."

"Hm?"

"Stop the cap."

"Cap?"