Definitely Not Back to Normal

As I layed with my head resting on Aiden's bare chest, I memorized the peaceful, rythmic pattern of his heart beat. Having him home made me feel so safe and loved- nothing could beat that feeling. 

I slowly turned, trying not to wake him up, so I could look at him sleeping peacefully. After twenty minutes or so, his eyes opened, revealing those beautiful eyes of his. His smile spread across his perfect face, "It's good to be home. Did you miss me?"

The 'did you miss me' part caused me to think about the times that I wanted him here so bad, "More than you know".

"What's wrong?" He asked  and I just looked off into the distance. I hadn't told him about my mom.

"Neve, babe, what's wrong?"

I looked at him with watery eyes. He brought me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder. Eventually, I managed to tell him everything. 

" I'm so sorry," He said as he held me tight

He held me until I forced myself to stop crying, "I'm sorry I wasn't here for you" He sincerly spoke, "i wish i had been here so you wouldn't have been alone "

Slowly, I let my eyes meet his. My hand gently grazed his cheak, "it's okay, Aiden. You were doing what you had to do. "

We both leaned towards each other to let our foreheads touch, "I always feel you with me. Even when you aren't here with me in person. "

"That's because we are one " he spoke quietly,yet his masculine voice sent shivers down my spine.

"All that matters now is that you're home " i spoke before kissing his lips.

He asked for entrance but I denied. Groaning impatiently, he leaned back into the bed.

"Im gonna go fix us some breakfast, I'm hungry!" i said before turning to get off the bed. Suddenly,i felt a pull and by the time  I could focus,Aiden was on top of me.

"Im hungry too, but not for just anything." he said while leaving trails of warm kissed down my body.

"You've gotten picky while you've been gone, haven't you ?" i flirted and a raging group of butterflies filled my stomach

"Just wiser " he stated before nibbling on my nub, making me moan in pleasure.

"Yes, oh, yes, please" i whispered as i felt myself become more and more aroused, and on the verge of a climax

........

After Aiden finished his "snack", I made my way down stairs to the kitchen. As I started making pancakes, I heard footsteps coming down the steps. Aiden had no shirt on, only sweatpants, revealing his perfectly toned upper body. He stretched his long arms as he yawned, making a lot of muscles flex, which was super hot. 

"Who's using the one guest bedroom?" He asked as her rubbed his eyes. 

I didn't want today to be the day that he found out about Marie. 

"Ummm, Marie has been staying here." I said as I tried thinking of something that I could change the subject with. 

He gave me an unsmiling look, "and why exactly is my sister staying here?" 

I leveled out the rest of my flour and dumped it in the bowl and then searched for the baking soda.

"Answer me" He spoke sternly, and I saw a face I had never seen before. He stood like stone, and his eyes seemed to have turned to stone. "Answer me now, damnit!" He shouted as he slammed his fist onto the table. His unrelenting voice forced me to answer, "she's pregnant"