WWE Smack Down

I woke up and my face hurt a lot. I got out of bed and went down stairs to get breakfast. My mom was doing paper work on the table and my dad was reading the newspaper. I ate toast and eggs, and then took my pain medicine. I was about to head back up to my room when I heard a know on the door. Crap! I forgot about Aidan!! Shoot, I look terrible! I had my spongebob flannel pants on and a white tank top. My dad started to get up to get the door, but I started for the door first so he sat back down and let me get it. 

Yep, sure enough, it was Aidan. He was wearing a baby blue t-shirt and darker jeans. He didn't have his usual hat on so it showed of his curly hair that I thought was so adorable. I opened the door and pocked my head out and welcomed him in. "I totally forgot and I slept in! Sorry! I'll be ready in a couple of minutes. 

"How are you feeling? Nice pajamas! Oh, don't worry about it, I'll just talk to your parents if they don't mind." Aidan said as he walked into the house. "I'm pretty sure!" Great, he really did notice my pjs. He walked into the kitchen and I followed him and introduced him to my parents, "Mom, Dad, this is Aidan." My mom looked so happy that I brought home a boy--even though he isn't my boyfriend-. My dad looked pleased with him, and they shook hands. My mom gave him a hug and made him sit down. They started talking about all sorts of stuff.

I went to my room and picked out plain pink, 'green turtle' t-shirt, and put on white shorts. I didn't feel so good so I didn't want to get all dresses up too much. Thank goodness I didn't have to work this weekend, because I really don't feel like working. I put my hair in a pony tail, but let my side bangs hang off my for head. I put some foundation on to cover my bruises. They didn't look as bad as I thought they were going to look, but you could tell I had bruised even with the foundation on. I put my lip balm on and sprayed perfume, and went down stairs where Aidan was making both of my parents laugh--he was good at making everyone laugh. He had a great personality, he was funny and caring, and on top of all of that, he was hot!

"You ready?" I asked while leaning on the door frame that led to the kitchen. "Yes! Let's go. Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Hamlton, do you have a preference what time I bring Neve back?" I, as well as my parents, were shocked that he asked what time I should be brought back home. "Um, how about no later than 10:30, since Neve needs to get extra sleep than usual on a weekend." Aidan smiled and stood up and shook my parents hands,"Sounds good. Nice to meet you both."

We walked out of the house and I shut the door. "Wow, you are mature around my parents." Aidan looked at me with a shocked look but I knew he was just joking,"What! Am I immature out of your house? Is that what you are trying to tell me?!" I laughed and soon he joined in,"No, I didn't mean it like that! You just seemed so different around them. I don't know, it just was different 'you' that I saw." He smiled and opened my door, and I hoped in"Oh, I forgot to tell you how beautiful you are today" He smiled and walked around to the other side. "Where to?" He asked one he got in his side of his truck. 

I thought for a minute and then I thought of the lake where they have paddle boats that you can rent. "Let's go paddle boating!" He laughed at my excitement for paddle boating, and then we drove off until we had reached the lake. We walked to the stand where the lady was and gave her our money. We went to paddle boat 4 and hoped on. We started to paddle and make our way to the middle of the lake and stopped. Aidan, who was next to me, put his hands behind his head and leaned back and looked up at the big blue sky that was above us. 

"I love it here in Tenesse." He said while he was basking in the sun. "Yeah I know. It's such a beautiful place here." I said while closing my eyes and letting the sun hit my eyelids. "You want to play spill the beans?" Aidan asked as he turned to me with a childish grin. "Sure, why not!" 

"Okay, I'll go first. Your 3 favorite movies?" Aidan asked me.  I answered,"That's hard. umm... 1:Rambo First Blood. 2:Stand By Me.  3:Dumb and Dumber." "Wow, Rambo, I just don't see you watching a violent movie Neve, haha."