Don't Mess with My Girl

*Copyright © 2013 by rpattinsonforever-If You're Reading This. All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

We sat in my driveway in his 2013 Charger RT talking about where to go to college, what to be. Before I knew it he leaned in close to my face and his nose touched my nose. He caressed my face, closed his eyes and his mouth hovered over mine and--BEEP BEEP BEEP.

My eyes opened and I was woken up from my amazing dream of almost kissing the hottest guy in school, Nick Tuslero. "Really? I almost landed the kiss." I groaned and turned to where my alarm clock was. I smacked the stupid thing and it finally shut up. I got out of my bed and took a shower and then I figured out what I was going to wear to school. I hate school. There is no "bright side" of school like everyone says there is, or at least not for me because I don't have any friends at school--well I don't really have any friends anywhere. I was the popular girl in middle school and half way through my freshman year at Crossdale. Half way through my freshman year a rumor went around school that I did drugs, and that I had an STD-which are both so far away from the truth because 1. I don't do drugs, never did, and I don't plan on doing them in the future. 2. I am a virgin, so I defiantly do not have an STD. The girl who started the rumor was Ashly Flank. We had been best friends for 4 years, and one day she found out that Mike Rusleman liked me--I hated Mike, and she knew that. But she got jealous, and had it out for me. So after that, I never trusted any other kid in school again. She and Nick are dating-surprise surprise, who didn't see that coming. Ashly still hates me. Nick hasn't done anything bad to me yet so he probably doesn't noticed me much, or doesn't care. I'm now in the 12th grade, work at the bowling alley, and babysit for my neighbor 3 nights a week. 

I decided to wear my boot cut jeans, and a white sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and put a little makeup on. I grabbed my back pack and walked down stairs to where my mom had made me breakfast. She must have already gone to work, because I didn't see her purse on the bench where it usually is. My dad travels for work and my mom works full time as a lawyer. I finished my breakfast, brushed my teeth and headed out the door. I got into my VW Golf that I bought a couple of months ago with the money that I get from work. I headed off to Crossdale and arrived in about ten minutes. I always parked far away from the school as I could. I grabbed my backpack and started walking towards the school. When I was half way there I saw Nick and Ashly pull up and park in their usual place, which is almost right in front of the school. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Everyone knew that I was a loner, so they usually just left me alone. I walked passed Nick and Ashly and thought I had gone unnoticed until I heard the voice that, to me, sounded like nails on a chalk board. "Look who it is, the whore who deserves the whore award." Everyone who heard what she said started to laugh. Nick reached for something in his back pack and pulled out a plastic keychain that had written on it '# 1 whore.'  "Here you go! You defenatly deserve this." Smirked Nick as he handed it to me. Tears started to fill my eyes, my face turned red. I was so embarrassed. I kept walking and went into the ladies room and went into a stall. I waited until everyone had left the bathroom and the bell had rung and then I started to cry into my hands.

The only thing that was clear to me at this time was that I'm defenatly never ever going to dream about Nick Tuslero anymore!