Slammed against the wall

*Hey! this chapter is not edited, so please ignore any mistakes. Once I finish the book, I will go over all the chapters and correct them. Thanks for your patients, I have been busy so I haven't been able to update lately, but thank you for reading!*

As I slid my pants down my hips, my hands shook uncontrollably. "Relax beautiful."

He said through his lustful smile. he took a step forward and placed his discussing mouth on my neck. I heard Max barking at the door and I hoped someone was around and that he could get their attention.

He unclasped my bra and grabbed my breasts. A tear slid down my face and I backed into the wall as far as I could. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I pushed as Hard as I could, trying to push him away.

It didn't work... he snapped his head up and anger brewed in his eyes. "don't try to fight this...it's no use."

I started hitting him and I knew that he was going to hurt me. he smacked my face with the back of his hand and my head slammed against the wall.

"Just leave. me. alone. please." I pleaded but he just laughed in my face

"playing hard to get, I like that."

He slipped his hand into my underwear. More and more tears streamed down my face. I couldn't look at him I just turned my head away from him.

I heard someone knock on the front door and I snapped my gaze towards the large white door. Through the tiny windows around it I saw a large figure. He stopped rubbing me and groaned loudly.

I screamed at the top of my lungs,"help!im being raped!"

A seconded couldn't have passed before someone flung the door open. a large,blonde haired man,was standing in the door way. "let her go!" he yelled.

He ran over ripped Kyle off of me and started punching him. I grabbed my shirt and bra and quickly put them on. I heard Max run inside and just as Kyle was about to punch back the man who saved me, Max jumped up and grabbed his arm.

I ripped Max off of him and grabbed Kyle by the collar,"listen to me prick, if you EVER touch me again or any other woman, I will make sure the cops put your ass in jail."

"My brother is a cop, I'm calling him now." the blonde haired man stated and pulled Kyle off the ground and made him sit on a chair while he called his brother.

He hung up his phone and stood in between me and Kyle,"he's on his way. are you okay, miss?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said but with a wavering voice I was still shook up. if he hadn't been here, I would have been all the way raped.

"Go calm yourself down, I will stay here with him." I shook my head in agreement and went to my room. Max followed closely behind.

I was still breathing hard, still fired up about everything.

After a couple minutes I heard thumps. I ignored the noise and after 15 minutes I heard a car pull into the lane.

I walked down stairs and Kyle's face was bruised and bloody. I looked at the tall blonde haired man and we both shook our heads slowly, agreeing with what he had done to Kyle.

The policeman walked into the house."Brian, where is he?" Brian showed him where he had Kyle. another policeman came into the house and walked over to me.

"are you the victim?" he asked as he reached for a pad of paper and a pen from his pocket.

I let the word 'victim' sink in but then spoke up,"yes."

"I'm officer, Cooper.I'm going to ask you some questions. just a few here and then we will have to follow up at the station."

I nodded my head. I did not want to go to the station, honestly, I wanted to curl up into a ball, cry and then go to sleep. I wanted Aidan. I needed him to be here.