Baseball Cap

The rest of the week went pretty fast. Each day in gym class, I was pared up with Aidan, and each day that went by I fell harder and harder for him. When I was with people I hid my emotions, or at least did my best to. Aidan seemed like I was just a friend to him, so I really didn't want to mess anything up between us because I really like hanging out with him. Today was Friday, which is the best school day. I put on dark boot cut jeans, a grey crew-neck sweater, and my black Vans. I straightened my hair, and put my makeup on. 

I went downstairs and got breakfast. My mom wasn't there and my dad wasn't back from his business trip yet. I headed out the door and to school. I parked in my usual spot and when I was putting my sunglasses away I heard a loud ,THUMP come from the hood. I looked up so fast that my vision way blurry, but only to see that little grin that Aidan always gives me when he is acting like a child , and his hands on the hood of my car. He had on a baseball cap, washed out jeans, and a green polo on that showed off his muscles. I got my things and got out my car. "Aidan, you almost gave me a heart attack!! You jerk!" 

He gave me puppy dog eyes and looked at the ground and slowly started to turn around and walk away in his pathetic walk of shame to make me feel bad. He turned around after about ten seconds and shot me that smile of his, that took my breath away. "I'm sorry I scared you Neve." He said and gave me the puppy dog eyes again. "It's okay, but you know those eyes won't work every time with me you know."  I said walking towards him. We both turned and started walking towards school. Halfway through there, Jia came running towards us. "Neve, Neve they broke up! They broke up." 

When she said that I immediately knew who she was talking about...Ashly and Nick. I saw Ashly trying to flirt with Aidan the other day at lunch. Thank goodness they don't have any classes together. Aidan doesn't seem like the kind of guy that goes for those kind of girls, but then again, Ashly always got her way.

"Who broke up?" Asked Aidan who had a puzzled look on his face. "Um, Ashly and Nick!" Aidan just nodded his head, and didn't make a big deal about it. 

We all walked into the school. Everyone was looking at us strangely. I had seen that look a thousand times and I knew what was going on. "Oh no! Not again!" I thought to myself. Tears started to fill my eyes. I didn't want this happening when Aidan was around. I could hear people talking, "Wow, here comes the slut, with her next victim, someone should warn him." A guy tapped on his shoulder and and nodded towards me, "She's hot and all, but she's not worth it." Aidan looked really confused and replied, "Dude, I don't know what that's suppose to mean but whatever it does, shut up." 

I turned around and ran out of the school, down the steps and headed towards my car. Ashly was walking up from her car. She came in front of me and stopped me. "So have you passed the disease to Aidan yet?" Ashly said in a snobby tone. Even though I was hurt right then, I was pissed more than anything. Something came over me and I couldn't stop it. I made a first and hurled it at her. I punch her on the cheek, and she took a couple of steps back. I think because I was scared to punch her, I didn't punch her as hard as I wanted to. And punching someone is a lot harder than it looks. Before I knew it, she punch me in the eye. It wasn't very painful because I think she had the same problem I did, but it made be lose my balance. She then pushed me to the ground and started to hit me again and again. That pissed me off even more until I finally managed to get on top of her. Punch after punch, I hit her harder than I had the first time. I hit her in the nose a couple of times and in the eye. After about the 4th punch, Aidan came and broke it off. My right hand hurt really bad and my left eye was starting to swell. Mr. Bronstien, our principle, ran out of the school and over to us.

"What the hell is going on here?" He yelled as he ran to us. Ashly was sitting on the blacktop, and leaned up against a bumper of a car. "Look what you did you, bitch." Ashly said to me, with her head in her face."You probably gave me some disease you monster." Mr. Bronstien, who was checking Ashly out heard what she said. "Ashly have you been starting the rumors about Neve?" Ashly's face was pricless.  She saw everything falling apart. She was caught. "Umm, no I didn't star..well, they are just rumors." Mr. Bronstien stood up and put his hand on his for head and started pacing back and forth. "For years this has been going on. How can you be so cruel Ashly. Both of you to my office, we will check your injuries out after this." 

Loving You was Inevitable-COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara