17

"Have you ever had weed before?" The younger of the two tilted his head to the side as he looked at the older. Finishing the last of the water in the bottle Taehyung set it down on the counter and shook his head. "Almost once back in high school. Never actually did it though. I prefer alcohol to drugs." Jungkook nodded and held his hand out with the joint in it. "There's a first time for everything." Raising his brow Taehyung shook his head and pushed the younger hand away. "What you want me to join your drug addict gang or something? No thanks." "No, actually I offered it to you cause you don't look like you're having a good time. I know when I smoke weed I feel better. So I offered you some in the only real way I know how to comfort someone." Taehyung watched as Jungkook placed the joint between his lips inhaling before pulling the drug away from his mouth. All that was going through Taehyung's mind was fuck it as he watched the younger exhale the smoke. "Let me see that." 

Handing the joint over Jungkook instructed the older on how to properly take a hit. Taehyung ended up coughing and handing the joint back over. Laughing Jungkook took back the drug and patted Taehyungs back. "Rough start huh." Taehyung scrunched his nose up. "I think I'll stick to my own way of feeling good." Jungkook nodded before he smirked and grabbed Taehyungs arm pulling the older closer. He blew the smoke onto the older face making the male blink confused. "You might not get as high as me but if you inhale the smoke you might get a little buzz going." Nodding Taehyung waited for the younger to do it again. Breathing in as Jungkook exhaled. Without much thought about it as Jungkook was exhaling the smoke the third time Taehyung pushed closer and kissed him. 

--

wack