11

"Oh look the whores back." Jungkook smirked and leaned against the counter. "Oh fuck off." "Can't I kinda work here." "Yeah the job suits you." Jungkook frowned and stood up crossing his arms. "And what's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung shook his head and continued to walk to the break rooms door. "Can't go in there. Employees only." Taehyung ignored him and opened the door walking inside to find Chulsoo eating instant noodles. He quickly swallowed his noodles and smiled. "Hey Tae. Nice to see you." "We aren't in friendly terms right now Chulsoo. Give me my wallet."

Chulsoo pouted and reached into his pocket pulling out Taehyungs wallet. He held it out to Taehyung who went to grab it but then He pulled it back. "What the hell Chulsoo." "If you want it back you have to do something." Taehyung groaned and crossed his arms. Putting more weight on his left leg. Chuloo glanced outside the door behind Taehyung and looked out into the gas station. "Tae. I want you to go out there and ask Jungkook to hang out. I'll give you money for food and gas." Free food? That sounded lovely and free gas money but then he'd have to hang out with Jungkook. "If I agree I want a full tank I'm almost empty." Chulsoo groaned but nodded. Handing Taehyung his wallet. "Come back once you ask him. I'll only pay for everything when he agrees."