6

Taehyung frowned and smacked the uninvited males hands away. The male cooed and reached out to pinch his cheeks again but Taehyung just smacked his hands away again. Chulsoo laughed at how frustrated Taehyung was getting with his coworker. "If you touch me I'll break your fingers." Jungkook blinked before laughing and laying the top of his body on the table. Gazing up at Taehyung. He opened his mouth to say something but was stopped when he heard his order being called out. His stomach growled and he got up and grabbed his food. Returning back to the table to look at the cute male.

Chulsoo was amused but also concerned. He hoped whatever Jungkook toon would wear off soon. He also thought the attention he was giving Taehyung was funny. Taehyung seemed annoyed by him but didn't get up and leave like he normally would. "Pretty." Taehyung choked Im his fry when Jungkook muttered the word before biting down into his nugget. He looked wide eyed at Chulsoo. "He's out of it Tae. Just ignore him." Taehyung nodded. He wouldn't admit it out loud but the male was very handsome. Perfect really. He even began to wonder if the boy would be good in be- no don't think like that.

Yet Taehyung always that about sex. It's why he always agreed to going out somewhere with Chulsoo. The night always ended with him moaning and waking up the next morning sore. If not Chulsoo he'd costed a club or bar. There was always someone willing to fuck. Taehyung smirked as he glanced at the obviously high male. "When were done Chulsoo we can drop him off at home then go to my place." Chulsoo noticed the smirk on Taehyungs face but said nothing about it. "Okay. I don't know where he lives. Kinda doubt he'll be able to tell us where he lives." Taehyung frowned. "Never mind. Let him rot outside." "Tae!" Taehyung shrugged.

He didn't want Jungkook to get in the way of his fun. Plus he only really wanted to help for obvious selfish reasons. If it meant no sex at the end of the night then he'd all 'good' intentions. Jungkook hummed and just continuing looking at Taehyung. He thought the boy was too good looking to be real. He slowly raised a nugget up to Taehyungs mouth. Taehyung shook his head and pushed his hand away. "Where do you live?" Jungkook shrugged and dipped his nugget into honey mustard. "I'll let him crash at my place for the night Tae. Sorry." Taehyung frowned but shrugged. "It's fine." Stupid Jungkook ruining his fun.

This book is wack but so is my love for it