9

The black haired boy scoffed at the idea Chulsoo had proposed to both him and Taehyung. Chulsoo sighed and sat down at the small fold out table. Hoping to get the two to see how much they needed this. Hell when Taehyung told him what had happened he felt bad. "You both have a problem and I think you guys could help each other. Taehyung can give you support while knowing what it's like trying to get better. Not in the same way as you but in a way. While Tae he can give you support as well." Taehyung frowned and leaned back in the uncomfortable chair. "I thought we were fine. That you were helping me." "I thought so too but it's only hurting you. Tae you're a fucking sex addict. Having sex with you isn't helping."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at how stupid it sounded. "A sex addict really? That's the least of today's worries." Taehyung scoffed. "And getting high as shit is any better!" "Better than allowing myself to become a whore." "I'm not a whore!" "Sure and you didn't just sleep with a married man." Taehyung didn't say anything else he stood up and walked out of the break room. Slamming the door shut behind him. Chulsoo turned to Jungkook with a displeased look on his face. One Jungkook seen many time before. "What the fuck Jeon. He didn't even know the dude was married." "Isn't that what they all say?" Jungkook stood up and pushed his chair in. He didn't need help. He was fine he could quit whenever he wanted to. He didn't need a pretty face to pity him.

He didn't need anyone helps. He was okay. "Your idea like I said was stupid. Stop trying to help me. I'm fine."