5

Jungkook smiled and leaned back on his couch. He squinted down at the small drug pinched between his fingers. It looked like a small price of paper. On it was a smiley face. Fitting for the fun it was about to bring him. Her placed the 'paper' on his tongue and than swallowed it. He placed his feet on the table and turned the tv on. Now all he had to do was wait for the drug to kick in. He just hoped it wouldn't end badly. 

Over an hour later the drug finally kicked in. Jungkook leaned forward in the couch watching the TVs bright colors blend into each other. His eyes wide as he watched the news reporter speak but nothing came out of his mouth. Feeling excited to suddenly adventure outside Jungkook exited his small apartment. The people in the hallway crinkled their nose up at him. They figured if he was going to do drugs he could at least stay at home. Soon he found himself giggling as he walked into McDonald's. Everything was funny and wonderful. He looked up at the menu in awe. The worker narrowed their eyes suspicious of the male.

"Nug-gets." The word came out slurred and messy. The employee rolled her eyes as she tapped on the screen. "Anything else." Jungkook shook his head. He didn't stop shaking his head till the female waved her hand in front of his face. He giggled at her hand and cooed. Highly irritated she told him his total in which he put down ten more dollars than necessary. When she tried to give him the change he waved her away and stumbled backwards and into a table. He giggled and leaned against it.

Not caring about the two people eating at it. "Jungkook is that you?" Jungkook looked over his should and smiled. "Chul..." Chulsoo frowned when he noticed Jungkooks dilated pupils. "Are you on something?" Jungkook nodded his head but stopped abruptly before he began to shake his head. Chulsoo sighed and glanced at Taehyung who looked pissed at the intruder. "Tae this is my coworker." "The one who's always high and late?" "Yeah." Hearing the new voice Jungkook turned and looked at the source of it. He coped as soon as his eyes laid on Taehyung. He reached out to pinch the tan boys cheeks.