14

How he thought Taehyung was not a light weight he doesn't know. All he knows was Taehyung was laughing and trying to pull him onto the dance floor. Claiming that his ass is stick free. "I don't want to dance. I'm not drunk yet." Pouting Taehyung let go of his arm. He looked at the dark haired male for a moment before shrugging and walking off onto the dance floor. Jungkook turned back towards the bartender only to scoff when he noticed the male was looking at where Taehyung had walked off. "If I were you I wouldn't have let your boyfriend go." "Not my boyfriend so butt out." The bartender rolled his eyes and grabbed a couple empty glasses off the counter. Going back to doing his job. Leaving Jungkook alone to think about possibly going after Taehyung or not. The male was his ride he can't let him get fucked by a random dude right now. He could grab the keys and drive them both somewhere else. Taehyungs house? Gross it probably looks like a porno scene. Definitely his house.

He walked onto the dance floor and after a while of shoving people off him and pushing through the small dance floor he found Taehyung in the middle. Dancing with some guy who was very handsy. Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs arm and pulled him away. The other male laughing at the look on the others face. Willingly following him out of the building.  He was pushed into the passenger seat and was told to give Jungkook the keys which he happily did. The drive to Jungkooks house was quiet. Taehyung had fallen asleep in the way which made it easier for Jungkook. When they arrived Jungkook woke the other up and pushed him into the house. He watched as Taehyung found his way to the couch. Almost tripping over the things that littered the floor. "Your house smells weird." Taehyung scrunched his nose up to make a point before sighing. "Yeah that'd be the weed." Jungkook walked over and sat down on the couch beside Taehyung. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the back of the couch. He only opened his eyes again when he felt Taehyung crawl onto his lap. "You're pretty attractive when you're not talking Jeon." Jungkook raised a brow and put a hand onto the boys hip. "I'm tired. I'm also not going to fuck you." "Who has the stick up their ass now Jeon?"