1

The old gas stations lights flickered over head. The raven haired boy looked up at the lights and shook his head. His boss knew the lights needed to be replaced but refused to do it cause 'it's so much money'. Jungkook honestly had no clue how they afforded to stay open with he owner being so cheap. He was also quite rude. Hell the gas stations cameras didn't even work. They were there but never actually turned on (not that any one needed to know). The small bell above the stations door chimed and a white haired male walked through. Picking up a snickers bar from the shelf and quickly walking over to Jungkook who smiled widely.

"Welcome back my best customer." The tone used was teasing as Jungkook grabbed the snicker and scanned the item. "As always a dollar and five cents." The white haired male frowned and pushed the amount of of his pocket. It was balled up so Jungkook had to smooth it out against the edge of the cracked counter. "Thanks." The white haired male took his snickers and shook Jungkooks hand. He then left quickly. Jungkook smirked and looked down at the palm of his hand. A small baggies filled a little less than halfway with a white powder. It had cost a pretty penny but it was worth it. He stuffed it into his pants and smiled. He couldn't wait to go home.

What do you guys think?

You met Kook next is Tae