16

The two boys hadn't spoken to each other after that day. both ignoring the existence of the other. So it had been a weird coincidence to see each other at a party a week later. The party was hosted by someone nether boys knew. They had heard of the party from friends who were friends of the host and decided to attend.  Taehyung had walked into the kitchen of the stuffed house to try and get something to drink. That's where he found Jungkook leaning on the counter. A joint between his chapped lips. The whole house had smelt of the drug and Taehyung had grown accustomed to the smell. Jungkook noticed the other male and blew out the smoke before speaking. "Whatcha doing here Kim?" Taehyung scoffed and began opening the cabinet doors trying to find a clean glass. "I'd ask you the same thing Jeon but It's pretty obvious why you're here." The other male frowned but then nodded. The older wasn't wrong he had been here cause he was promised free weed. 

"I can't deny that." Taehyung nodded and sighed when he couldn't find a cup. He just wanted some water right now. Jungkook noticed the defeated look on the older face and held out his water bottle to him. "Here I bring my own water." "How do I know there are no drugs in it?" The younger raised his brow but shook his head. "Why would I put anything into my own water?" "I don't know why would anyone do hardcore drugs?" "Why would anyone spread their legs for anyone willing to fuck them?" Taehyung frowned and took the water bottle harshly. Clearly upset with Jungkook. Yet in a way the male had been right. He had been trying to not have sex with anyone. Hell, he turned down one of his old hookups who was very gifted in the bed department. Yet after three days he had gone out and had sex. That's also why he was at the party. Partys meant easy hookups. "I tried it's just hard Jeon."