10

"A whore. I'm not a fucking whore." Chulsoo sighed and nodded. "Jungkooks a-" "asshole. I know." Taehyung leaned back on the couch and sighed. He could feel a headache forming. "Chulsoo am I really that bad?" Chulsoo sighed and looked at Taehyung. "It's pretty bad Tae." Taehyung frowned and crossed his arms. "How are you not?" Chulsoo groaned. "Cause I know when to stop Tae. You don't. I don't need to fuck a couple times a day or hell even everyday. I agreed to sleep with you cause I thought hey at least you wouldn't be sleeping around with the whole city." Chulsoo looked at Taehyung and he stiffened.

The look the other was giving him made him feel uncomfortable. "It came out harsher than I meant for it to." It was silent for a moment before Taehyung stood up grabbed his coat and left. It wasn't until Taehyung got home he realized he left his wallet at Chulsoos place. He cursed and fell back onto his bed. He called the other male and informed him of the wallet and Chulsoo told him he'd have to pick it up from him the next day at work. "I wouldn't sleep around with the whole city." Taehyung curled up into his sheets. Closing his eyes and falling asleep.

—-
We about to get exciting