23

a/n: this chapter is ~experimental so lmk if you like it. Oh, and it's also gonna be mostly straight filth lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls all met up at Atti's apartment as promised. And once they all got over the portraits Att had painted hanging over her couch and all the pictures of her and Reid, they had some wine and some shots. Well, a lot of wine and a lot of shots.

"Ok, ok, ok, I have an idea!", a very drunken Emily explained, "Let's play never have I ever!"

"Ooh, but make it dirty.", Garcia added.

Atti and JJ laughed in disbelief, "Oh come on, we just wanna know about the good doctor Att, you never tell us any juicy details."

"You guys really wanna know about our sex life?", she giggled.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds weird.", Emily explained.

"Ok, fine but I'm not making up any questions."

"That's ok, I have plenty.", Garica laughed, "Ok, never have I ever had a threesome."

"Wow, way to start off strong.", JJ said. Atticus and Emily put a finger down.

"Not with Spencer, before him.", Att clarified.

"Never have I ever had more than three orgasms.", it was now Emily's turn.

Atticus was the only girl to put her finger down, "Oh, you poor things.", she giggled.

~~~~~~

Spencer pinned Atticus up against her bedroom wall, connecting their lips roughly. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as she tugged on the roots of his hair lightly, both eagerly deepening the kiss.

"You're always so wet for me, such a good girl.", Spencer praised as he slipped his fingers under the lace, spreading her arousal. Wasting no time, he slipped two fingers into her, pumping in and out slowly as the palm of his hand hit her clit. He loved watching the way Att squirmed under his touch like this as she grew closer to her edge, "Go ahead, cum on my fingers baby." That was enough for her, uttering small moans of Spencer's name.

He pulled his fingers out, putting them in his mouth and swirling them clean, "Get on the bed, ok?", Att nodded as she bit her lip lightly. Though he hadn't been specific in his request she assumed he meant to strip prior, for he was removing his own shirt. She started to wonder whether or not she had positioned herself correctly but was quickly cut off by Reids' lips trailing sloppy kisses down her body, leaving bruises as he pleased and stopping just below her navel. He settled into a more comfortable position between Attici's legs, his hands looping under and gripping her hips.

He kissed and nipped at her inner thighs painfully slow, "Spencer, please."

"Have you been a good girl?"

"I would argue that I have been the best girl."

"Well, then--", his words drowned out by the whimpers that escaped her lips as he thrust his tongue into her. Atticus' hands found their way to his hair, like they always did, as he moved his attention to her clit switching between licking circles and sucking softly.

"Oh my god--fuck, Spencer!", she cried out, riding her high. Though this time, he didn't stop. Instead reconnecting his lips to her core, teasing with his fingers before pushing three in. Her hands immediately flew back to his hair, whether she was trying to pull him off or push him impossibly closer to her would never be determined, as she rode out what would be her third orgasm.