41

a/n: hi! i wanna say that most of you are so lovely and supportive and I'm so wildly appreciative of ya'll! and i don't mean to come off as rude but--i am always open to constructive criticism as to how i can improve my writing. however, making comments saying you blatantly don't like my style or my characters 'just because' is completely unnecessary and i would appreciate it if people kept comments like that to themselves, please!<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atticus woke up to an incessant knocking on their hotel door. With the utmost reluctance and frustration, she got up to answer it. Already knowing full well who it was, she was not surprised to see Emily, JJ, and Derek. She left the door open turning around immediately and stretching out her arms, slightly lifting her over-sized t-shirt which in turn, revealed the words 'Bite Me' in all caps tattooed on her left ass cheek. She turned back around when the footsteps behind her stopped and the three agents stood with their mouths hanging open. 

"You guys should stop being surprised when you see the stupid shit I have tattooed on me. Now, what the fuck do you want?"

"You guys were supposed to be up half an hour ago."

"Does it look like I care?"

"I thought you were a morning person."

"Not when I wake up in my least favorite place on the entire fucking planet.", she couldn't help but smile a little as she looked at Spencer who was still asleep. She bent down a little and blew air into his ear. 

He didn't open his eyes but he slapped his ear with his hand, "Ah! Stop doing that! Please, for the love of all things holy!"

She looked back at the other people in the room, "Guess who isn't a morning person."

"Oh, we know."

Spencer was not amused in the slightest. JJ put her hands up in defense, "Alright, alright. We're leaving now.", she huffed out a laugh. 

Once they had left, Atticus cupped Spencer's face and covered him in kisses. Which of course, made him smile, just how she knew it would. 

After stumbling around to get ready, they walked down to the parking lot, Atti spinning the keys to the SUV around her finger. When she had explained her breakthrough to Hotch and Rossi, it was decided that if they wanted a leader, a leader they would get. And that was enough of an excuse for Att to buy a new outfit. Derek didn't understand why he had been dragged along until she explained to him that Spencer needed a buddy for his notorious habit of wandering off in public. The five of them piled in the car, "I'm having a pretty rough ADHD day and now you're all locked in a car with me, good fucking luck.", she drummed on the steering wheel with her fingers. She looked at Spencer who was fiddling with something in the glove department and with the mix of his undercut (that she had given to him) and the fact that he was wearing mostly black, she hadn't even realized that she had been getting lost in him. 

"Parker."

"Jesus, fuck!", Derek had effectively broken her from his trance and scared the fuck out of her in the process, "What?"

"Are you gonna...start the car or?"

"Oh, right. Sorry."

And well, after lots of loud music, headbanging, and distracted driving they had arrived at the mall. Her and the girls starting pulling dresses off the racks when she looked around and noticed Spencer was nowhere to be found. 

She looked at Derek, "You had one job."

He sighed, "I'll go find him."

"No, it's ok. I've got it.", she raised her voice slightly, "I wonder how much a teaspoon of neutron star would weigh?"