17

TW: desciptions of abuse

Atticus instantly hit it off with all the girls on the team. Garcia and JJ were braiding her hair into two french braids as her and Emily were talking. (Atti was secretly very attracted to her, but she wouldn't dare act on it because of her newfound commitment to Reid). 

"So you read through my journal huh?"

"Yeah, it was sweet the things you wrote about Spencer. Although, I have to say my favorite part was when you wrote, 'I mean, I'm just tryna fuck him before I die. But holy shit is he clueless, I swear if he doesn't make a move I think I'm gonna lose my mind'", Emily laughed. 

"I wrote that? Oh my god, I knew the stuff I wrote it there was embarrassing but holy shit", Att chuckled. 

"Speaking of which, have you written anything new about our boy wonder?", Garcia asked as she finsihed off her braid. 

"Actually, yes", just then Spencer entered the room holding a strawberry milkshake. She smiled and reached out her hands in a sort of 'give me' motion. 

"Is that for me or the shake?"

"Mmmm, both", she shrugged. 

He handed it to her and kissed her softly.

"What's this for?"

"I know it's your favorite and that sugar boosts your mood. And also I figured that if we had anymore Jell-O eating contests that you would puke", he laughed. 

"Yeah probably. Thank you, now get out.", she giggled. 

"What? Why?", he pretended to be hurt. 

"Because the girls want to hear the lastest thing I've written and I don't want you to hear it"

"Fine", he sighed, "Can I at least get another kiss?", she nodded and kissed him again sweetly before shooing him away. JJ handed her notebook and guitar to her.

I alway thought I might be bad

Now I'm sure that it's true

'Cause I think you're so good

And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go, I just adore you

I wish that I knew

What makes you think I'm so special

Spencer re-entered the room, "There's a million reasons that I think you're special, but I think it would be impossible to name all of them."

She furrowed her brows, "Thin walls Att, thin walls", he chuckled. 

"If you keep secretly listening to me singing, I'm gonna slap you", she joked. 

He rolled his eyes, "Don't fucking give me attitude bitch. I almost died!", she laughed. 

"Actually, you did"

"What?"

"Yeah, you coded in the ambulance for a minute"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?"

"No, bitch I was dead"

"Oh, right", he kissed her forehead. 

"You guys are so cute I think I might throw up", Emily giggled. 

"Yeah, who knew Spence was such a romantic", JJ joined.  

"He's not"

"Yes I am!", he shrieked in disbelief. 

Atti smiled as she turned towards him, "I'm kidding", she cupped his face and gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb.