XIII

"First time seeing an expression on your" she walked closer. "face..."

"Hong Jihan!"

Jihan's legs weakened as she fell on Chihoon. He held her tight, shaking her tightly. "Yah...Yah wake up" he said with his eyes widened. Jihan was still conscious, but she was too weak to even talk.

Chihoon placed her arm over his shoulder, as he rapped his other arm on her waist. Walking towards the sofa, he gently laid Jihan. "Yah.." he shaked her one more.

"M-mom!" He shouted in fear. At the same time he didn't wanna bother her sleeping mother, but seeing Jihan's state, he was debating.

"Im fine. A rest will make me feel better" she smiled. Seeing her smile Chihoon's emotions built up. He felt hid eyes starts to get watery. "Jihan.." he called out. He held her hand. "S-stay here" He firmly said.

He stood up and went to find their first aid kit. To his frustation, the kit was nowhere to be seen. "Where is it" he asked himself. "Im completely fine tho"

He looked back, shocked. Jihan was standing while holding his stomach, other hand on the wall supporting her. "What are you doing?" He asked frustated even more. He went to her and guided her towardw the sofa. She wiggled out of his grip.

"Im fine I promise" she said. "Let go" She tried to get out but his grip was strong. "Just let go!"

"Just stay still!" He shouted in anger, facing Jihan towards himself. He had her very close to her. "Just get some rest!" He shouted once again.

"Ah..why are you like this? Always angry! Just why-" "Im worried!" He shouted back. Jihan was stunned. "Im worried about you! What will happen if you got hurt? I care for you!" He shook her, still being careful with her bruises and other wounds.

"Look at this" He took her hand and placed them on his cheek. "Eo! Feel that! Its wet! Its tears!" He shouted one last time. "Its tears..." he sadly said as he slowly removed her hand on his cheek. Jihan removed her hand from his and placed them on his cheek, wiping the tears. Looking straight to his eyes as teardrops slowly drip dowm onto her face. Taking a step closer, she closed the gap between them, hugging him tightly.

Chihoon was shock but he hugged back gently like she was a fragile doll. Jihan never felt someone's warmth and Jihan couldn't control her feelings knowing someone is actually caring for her. She bawled and started to cry louder. Chihoon hugged her tightly, caressing her hair.

---

Jihan woke up in a bed, looking aroud she knew it was Chihoon's room. Everything was Chihoon. Her clothes, her mind, the warmth, the bed and the room. Its all Chihoon. She stretched her body only receiving pain and groans. Lifting up the tshirt she was wearing, she had a bandage on her stomach. Walking to the nearest mirror, her wounds were treated and some of the visible hickeys have bandaids. She looked over his desk to see a note.

Reading this you probably dont remember anything. After you cried like a goat shouting last night-

She scoffed. "Goat?"

You eventually fell asleep in my arms-

"What?! I his- I- Me?! Hah d-do you like me?! Making stories..like that.." she cleared her throat.