XV

"Hong Jihan!"

This brought back Jihan into reality, pushing Yian away. Unfortunately, Yian had already leaned in and kissed the female. Jihan looked at the guy who called her, and it was Chihoon. But to her confusion, he saw some sort of sadness and the feeling of betrayal in his eyes. As for Yian, he didn't know what to feel. he just had her first kiss.

"Sorry for interrupting" Chihoon bluntly said. He had no expression or whatsoever. His face was pure stoic. Before she could even utter a word, Chihoon left the place. "Don't mind him" Yian said as he took the girl's hand gently. "I'm so happy to be with you"

'This guy is crazy. Complete crazy' the girl though. For some reason, she couldn't speak up. She would have slapped Yian in the face by now. That's what she is, what everyone thinks she is. A strong girl who fights for herself. A girl, tougher than men. She felt...weak at the moment. Like Yian have control over her or something. Must it be because she was kissed by someone who she doesn't like? Is this some sort of trauma?

"How about we have a date? Yeah?" Yian asked, leaning a bit closer. The girl slowly looked at him. His smile that used to be attractive, that used to melt girls' hearts now seemed scary for her. Yian rubbed soft circles in her hand using his thumb. This was supposed to be a romantic gesture but for Jihan, she felt trapped. Jihan could only nod and fake smile.

Yian laughed softly, caressing her cheek to which responded with a soft flinch. "You're so cute. Let's meet up later" Yian said before letting go. "You should head back to your class soon," he said as he walked out. Jihan released a deep breath, falling onto the ground. She started shaking as she clenched his heart. She was scared.

--

Chihoon walked back to the cafeteria, clutching onto the small bag he was holding. He knew Jihan probably haven't eaten anything so with his leftover food and some food from the squad that they willingly shared, he was planning to give it to the girl. But unfortunately, he saw her with non-other than Yian, kissing. From his angle, it looked like Jihan was kissing the other.

For some reason, an unexplainable feeling rushed through his veins. He lost his mood as if he lost interest in life. His eyes looked dead as his face looked more expressionless than ever. "Woah, what happened to you?" Sungho asked. "Hmm? Oh, nothing-" "what do you mean nothing?" Heemi snorted, pointing at the lunchbox in his hands. "It's either she rejected or she's eating with someone else. Do you like her?" She suddenly asks.

"What are you talking about! Of course, he doesn't. That doesn't mean she rejected or was with someone that makes him like that-" "it is her. I just...saw- no just something happened. But I'm completely fine though" Chihoon said as he looked at them. Soon Hyunwoo and Sungho burst into waves of laughter. "I'm completely fine though"  they mimicked. "Man..for...I don't know how many years but for years we have been friends you think I wouldn't notice?" Sungho said. For some reason, Chihoon got nervous as if Sungho was gonna reveal a big secret of his. "You're sad because you're using your lunchbox! You hate her- well not hate but you know, you hate having a burden and such- Ow!" Sungho exclaimed due to a Hyunwoo smacking the back of his head.

"I'm a complete fool for believing you're gonna say something that makes sense. Man, it's obvious he likes her and..well in other's eyes Jihan does too but maybe he saw something that hurts his heart" Hyunwoo said. Chihoon felt like his world fell. What now? He liked Jihan and he's brokenhearted by seeing her and Yian? Well, he did not like seeing her with Yian but only because he's a bully. Or was it the reason?

No, it cant be. He was just worried since he's a bully and nothing else. Plus, she's the daughter of his parent's boss. "No, never. Why would I be sad? I am worried but only because she's the daughter of mom's boss and nothing else" He defended. "He's right! He doesn't like anyone." Jiae said. Sungho and Hyunwoo mumbled to themselves, knowing Jiae had been with Chihoon for a long time she might be right. But for Heemi, she sensed something wrong.

"Ah, whatever. Nothing is wrong. I'm just in a bad mood. Just eat my lunch or something, I'm not in the mood to eat" Chihoon stood up, purposely leaving the lunchbox behind. Should he go check on them? It's almost time Jihan should be alone right now. No, you shouldn't care for someone's girlfriend that much. But Chihoon knows Jihan more than Yian. "Why are you still here?" Sungho asks, already munching the food Chihoon made. "Should I...check on her- no I should probably let them be" Chihoon mumbled but was loud enough for the squad to hear. "Just go. Do what your heart wants" Hyunwoo said, smiling softly.

Hyunwoo was confident it was her and Yian that Chihoon saw. He didn't want to jump to conclusions about what the two were doing, but he was sure, it's Yian. Who other people is Jihan close to except him, and maybe the squad? No other than Yian of course.

Chihoon nodded and immediately walked away from the table. At this point, Jiae was scared and nervous. What will happen if Chihoon and Jihan see each other? She should stop him. She should stop Jihan from hurting Chihoon, and make him move on. Jihan should stop playing with his heart. But why can't she move. Why can she only watch Chihoon's back, slowly fading away as he walked further from the table. "Chi-" She mumbled, but she was too late. Chihoon took a turn, exiting the cafeteria.