V

Jihan unplugged the blower and placed it neatly on her table. She took her comb and start to detangle her hair. She held her hair up high deciding if she should put it into a ponytail.

She doesn't know why she have to think about it. She never cared about how her hair looks, except if its frizzy or it looks like a bird nest. She sighed and lets go of her hair, feeling a pain in her arms for being up for too long.

"Jihan, someone is here for you" Her grandmother called. She tilted her head.

Deciding on putting it to a ponytail, she quickly did her hair and took her bag. "Ill go" She announced and smiled at her grandma.

She opened the door and revealed Seongjun. She frowned and sighed. "Aish" she cursed.

Chihoon appeared behind him as they stared at each other.

---

"I can't understand why does this dude, have to be here" Jihan whined. "Its not a big deal" Chihoon argued back, calmly.

"For you! Ugh" Jihan showed her frustation so much. "Why do you hate me" Seongjun said as he placed his arms around her shoulder.

"Get off me!" She pushed her away and walked faster than them,leaving the two of them.

"Bad temper...is it her month?" Seongjun asked. "Don't freely talk about that" Chihoon chuckled. "Ill talk to her" Chihoon slightly smiled. "Assa! I'll treat you nicely today!" Seongjun said before running away.

Chihoon fastened his pace and walked beside Jihan. "Mianhe" Jihan looked at him, her annoyance is still visible.

"For What?" She asked "bringing that guy. He just really wants to be close to you. Well...He..likes you..?" He hesistantly said.

Jihan thinked. "I mean...he seemed fine just too energetic. I like him" She said and smiled.

Chihoon stared at him. "I thought you like me..Is it normal for girls to like a lot?" He murmured.

"Eung?" She looked at him. "Oh nothing. Just never thought you would LIKE him" he said emphasizing the 'Like'.

----
The two arrived at the school. They were on time and alot of students are beside, infront and behind them, walking too. They were students around them. "Jihan!" Someone called.

A guy, who was a classmate of her appeared. "Oh who is he?" The guy asked her. "Oh this is Chihoon. A friend" She shrugged.

"Oh we are friends?" Chihoon asked. Jihan smiled at him before looking at the guy. "Well its kinda awkward since Chihoon guy is here. But I actually like you would you like to go out later?" The guy said, bravely.

"Sure why not. I like you too" Jihan smiled. "Really?! Assa! Ill wait for you!" The guy said.

Chihoon looked at her again. "This girl is crazy" he thought.

----

"Chihoon! Let's go!" His male friend said.

"You drew that?" His other friends asked the same guy earlier. "Yeah. Is it great?"

"As expected from Hyunwoo!" his friend named Sungho said. "Did you copy this?" Chihoon asked as he carassed the drawing.

"Ani, While listening to a song, I heard the lyrics describing a girl. My hand automatically drew her." He shrugged. "Stop flexing your talented self to us" Sungho said, pointing at himself and Chihoon.

"I can compose" Chihoon defended. "Okay im the dumb of the group" Sungho said. The three chuckled.

"Isn't that Jihan?" Sungho asked. Chihoin looked at where he was looking and saw Jihan walking alone.