VI

"Is hurting yourself a habit?" Chihoon asked as she watches the girl heal herself. "Is grabbing me all the way to your house to let me heal myself a habit? It would be kinda sweet if you do this" she shrugged.

"Why?" He asked. "I mean you are handsome and have a....kinda deep voice. Sounds very masculine. Excet for you face" she lifts his chin as she got closer. "You got a baby face there young child"

Chihoon gently pushed her arms away as his cheeks was starting to heat up. "You are very brave for a girl" he complimented. She smiled brightly.

A true one.. he thought

"Why thank you! No one ever complimented my battle skills" she said as she scanned her fist. "Where did you learn that?" This question made her frown and wear a slight fake-smile. "I...Learned it by myself. Im into action movies you know" she faked laughed. Everything seemed fake now.

"Are you plastic" Chihoon accidentally blurted out. "...ah what?" His eyes widened. "I mean-"

"Because of my smiled and laughs? They are fake right?" She smiled. Chihoon stared at her. "I dont like being sad or be involved in a sad moment" she laughed out loud. "Let's end this. Thanks for this kit" she said as she hung the medkit box high. She handed it to him before walking out.

She walked towards her grandma's house.
He walked towards his bedroom.
Both in deep thought.
They have different direction and different places.

But they had one thought.

"Why did I do that?"

----

Jihan walked to school as usual. Feeling the cold breeze. She was greeted by unknown people in the town. She smiled lovely and greeted back.

Chihoon watched her as she smiles to these lovely folks.

JIHAN'a POV

I smiled and bowed as I greeted them. "Oh Chihoon!" The woman I greeted just greeted another person with a familiar name. Ofcourse its familiar. I looked back to see the boy, bowing to the woman as he jogged towards us.

"Oh you have same uniforms" She laughed. I smiled as Chihoon nodded. "Well great timing! I was giving her my special strawberries. I'll give you some too" She said before leaving us to get strawberries.

I dont know if the mood was awkward or comfortable. We stayed quite as we glance at each other from time to time. I never got awkward with anyone. Its weird that I am now. I never cared if I just met a person or not, I just act how I want. Maybe because Chihoon was the first one to notice this fake smiles? Or the only one I confessed about having fake smiles?

Im sure Nate and my other friends in China knew about this. But they don't know me too well. Speaking of them I kinda missed them. Its hard to talk to them for I only know their numbers. The fact im in Korea now makes it hard for me to talk to them. If they had other social medias or Kakao talk maybe I can talk to them until know.

The womam came back with one plastic of strawberries. "You two seemed close, I saw Chihoon chasing you." She chuckled. "Chasing..?" I asked. "Yeah" she chuckled.

Chihoo gently grabbed the plastic and bowed. "Thank you for this. We still have school so we will go now" He bowed again. "Of course Of course! Take care!" The woman happily said.

I stood there not until Chihoon slightly pushed me, making me walk. Until we are slightly far away from the store he stopped pushing me and walked by my side.

We stayed quite until we reached the gate of the school. "About yesterday" I spoke making us stop from walking. "Forget about what I said. Don't remember anything! Just remember the...healing part? Yeah up until the healing part, then cut out the next then remember the part again when I gave back the kit.. I mean the med-"