IV

"Hong Jihan"

She looked back and gave a smile. "Emotionless boy!"

Chihoon went to her and handed out his hand. Jihan took it as Chihoon helped her to stand up. "Kaja" he whispered.

He looked at the bully and bowed. He did the same to Joochan. "Im sorry for the trouble. This won't happen anymore" He bowed once again before dragging Jihan.

---

"Yah I can walk stop dragging" Jihan said as she removed Chihoon's grip from her wrist.

"I don't wanna get involve in any trouble but I have to watch you because that is my mom's orders. Im begging you" Chihoon said.

"Are you angry?" Jihan tilted her head. "Im not. Im just saying the truth" Chihoon said.

"What an emotionless guy" she scoffed. "I have emotions" Chihoon firmly said.

"But your face doesn't. Kaja let's buy ice cream" She said as she slung her arms around his shoulder. "You should get treated first" Chihoon said as he was being dragged.

"Are you worried about me now?" "Your injured" "your concerned thanks!" "Yah lets go home first" "This is nothing" "I could feel your weakness in your arms" "Then here is my strength" "ah!ah! Stop that! We are not even close!" "Choke hold is my speciality sir" "ah let go!"

---

"How was school?" Her mom asked.

Just in time their doorbell rang. She sat up and wore her slippers. "It was great. It would be greater with my friends tho"

She opened the door and received took the package for her grandma. She bowed at he delivery man and closed the door right after.

"Make new friends. Do not keep on finding the past ones." She placed thr package on the dining room as she answered her mother.

"Its like you are telling me to forgrt them" she took her phone and placed it on her other ear.

"Not that..Just new friends" Her mom said. "Okay..Ill make some" She sighed.

"Goodbye. Luv you" "goodbye"

She hunged up. She put her phone away and looked at the package. Without wasting a chance she opened. But before she can even do it, she was stopped by a sudden voice.

"Opening a package that is not yours"

She looked back and saw a guy. "And who might you be? How dare you come in, in this household of mine" She turned around and faced the mysterious boy

"My name is Seong Jun. Im your classmate tho" He smirked. "And why are you here"

He took the bag that was hanging on his shoulder. "I work as a delivery guy for a part time" He placed the bag down to where he was. "I delivered that and this. You closed the door immediately" he smiled smugly.

Jihan rolled her eyes. "And so what?" She raised her hands. "I closed the door cuz I no want any disturbance" She said and passed by him.

Seong Jun held her wrist and stopped her. "Am I disturbing you? I was just delivering" He firmly said.

"Well you are now" She turned around and starts walking but was stopped again. This time she had a pissed expression.

"C'mon I just wanna know you." He pulled her making them stand face to face. "Well I don't so stop bothering me" She firmly said, getting closer a little.

"I don't need your permission for that. Just gotta know you and Im done" He said, putting his hands on his pocket.

"What am I? A puzzle? Once you're done thats it? you will leave it?" She crossed her arms.