IX

Its a nice sunday morning, and the sun was hot. Paired with the hot weather was a breezy wind. The weather could be mistaken as a spring. Its early morning and she was hearing rapid steps, and sounds that sounded like someone is in a rush.

She stretched her arm as she sat up. She was wearing, a little feminine,at least for her. Wearing a nice baby blue sleeveless blouse and some white shorts. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and use the toilet.

With her hair in its natural-straight down, she went down, sliding her hand on the wooden railings on the stairs.

She saw her mother, their 5 maids and 5 butchers, bags and her grandmother being assisted outside. "What is happening?" She asked. A maid stopped infront of her and bowed.

"Your mother knew that your grandmothet was bought to the town's clinic. She wanted an immediate check up on her. You will be going back to China while they will be going to America for the check up with Dr. Wilson. Please get ready" she bowed once again.

She couldn't even reply when everyone started doing their own things in a flash. She had no choice but to chance into a sweatshirt and some track pants.

A maid knocked and opened her door. "Your stuff are already packed while you were sleeping. We would like you to double check if anything is perfect. If it is we shall leave now" the maid said while bowing.

"You go down already. Ill be down in a bit" she smiled. The maid slowly closed the door and left.

----

Chihoon's pov

"Eomma?" i looked around the house. He just woke up and did his little morning routine. Just in time I arrived at the living room, mom entered their front door.

"Where did you came from?" i asked. "Oh chihoon ah" She patted my head and kissed my cheek. "I just assisted Jihan's grandmother. Im just checking on her" she smiled.

I nodded and decided to make myself some food. "how is...Jihan?" I asked as I sat at the sofa, holding the soup that was already in the kitchen. Mom probably made it.

"Oh her...she is lea- doing fine" She smiled. My eyes squinted. Why the lie? Is she in trouble? Is she okay? I decided to ask more questions.

---

Phone ringing...
Phone ringing..
Phone ringing.
Phone ringing...
Phone-

"Motherfucker what's up!"

Jihan laughed. "What a great way to greet me there"

She slowly walked towards her bed and sat on it. She would be lying if she said she doesn't like the bed in Korea. If was purely soft and smooth unlike here.

"are you coming back to school?"

She laid down and scoffed. "Ofcourse! By the way, did that motherfucker named Hua talked to Albert or something? She might think she had a freedom cuz i'm gone. Im tellin ya if Albert complained about that girl and not hesitating to split her neck in half like the watermelon in fruit ninja" she ranted.

"Chill you elephant whore, well yes she did took the chance. She acted like we are not there. To be honest you are a bitch but she was...bitcher"

She snorted. "Im gonna visit school tomorrow. Just. Visit. Maybe around lunch. I'll be back after a little rest cuz fuck that airplane I felt like it was on a race. I thought I would die god damn" She rubbed a hand in her face.

"Well only suckers experience that. Gooodnight hoe" Jiyoon did some kissing noises before hanging up.

She placed her phone away and sighed. After the talk with Chihoon, she do felt different. She felt a little down all the time, as if something is bothering her. Even tho they hanged out at the rooftop and had a little fun, she still felt down. She was obviously changing. She realized she barely cussed when she was with Chihoon. She was just like an energetic girl, shameless with a pinch of badass?