14. Back to School

Weiss POV

It was finally Monday, which meant back to school. Honestly I just want to graduate already and just leave this shit hole. As long as I'm with Ruby everything is perfect.

Ruby was walking me to my next class, as the gentle woman she is, we don't have the same class together sadly. "See ya later babe, I love you" she said and kissed me goodbye. "See you baby." She waved like a cute puppy and ran off to her class. "Awwww look at you twooo~" I heard a dumb husky faunus tease. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes, we both sat down next to each other waiting for class to start. We just started talking about our weekend and what we did during it. "Sounds like you four had fun" he said, "it was fun, and that's basically when Ruby asked me out too" I told him. He basically fanboyed and got the classes attention towards us. "NEPTUNE!" I whispered shout at him, "I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" I just- UGH! You two are so cute the moment I saw you two sat down next to each other at lunch." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

The bell rang and class started, Neptune and I just sat around doing nothing and just texting each other back and forth because this class was so boring. I started texting Ruby hoping she isn't too busy in her class. She then texted right back.

Rubes<3: what's up babe?

Weissy<3: you're not paying attention in class??

Rubes<3: nah lmao

Weissy<3: bad

Rubes<3: WYM BAD?? YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION EITHER

Weissy<3: because it's boring in here and there's literally nothing to do

Weissy<3: also Neptune says hi

Rubes<3: hi Neptune 👋

Weissy<3: wanna go out after school??

Rubes<3: Weiss Schnee

Rubes<3: are you asking me out~? How scandalous~

Weissy<3: I know our love is forbidden m'lady but I must see you

Rubes<3: meet me in the court yard at 3 my love ❤ and we shall run away together

Weissy<3: omg dolt ❤

Rubes<3: what?? You don't like my acting??? I thought yours was pretty good!

Weissy<3: lolol you're just a dolt ❤

Rubes<3: you love me ;)

Weissy<3: I do ❤

The dismissal bell went off and I start getting my belongings and headed out the door with Neptune so I can go get Ruby for study hall. Neptune went off to gym and I waved bye to him. I see Ruby and go running up to hug her, I do and she reacts with a little yelp, it was cute <3

She turns around and hugs me back and kisses my head. We hold hands and head towards the library. We both sat in a hidden corner away from everyone, Ruby sat on a beanbag and I sat on her lap. She gave me her hoodie so now I'm extra cosy. I curl up in her lap ready for a nap, she holds me close and kisses my cheek whispering how much she loves me. I whisper that I love her more and she starts nuzzling my neck, I start giggling cuz it tickles. This goes on for a few more minutes and I start dozing off. I tell her to wake me up when the bell rings and she promised me that.

Ruby POV

Weiss fell asleep on my lap and I just smile at her. How did I get so lucky? She brings me so much happiness and love that I can't even handle it all. I miss her already, but my princess needs her beauty sleep.

I took put my phone and put in my headphones, I put one in my ear and Weiss' ear and played my playlist. I pressed shuffle play and the first song that came on was This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory. I saw Weiss smile when she heard the song, I smiled too. I just cuddled my girlfriend and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter.

Minutes passed by and the bell rang. I shook Weiss and told her it's time to go to our last class. She rubbed her eyes and oh my God! Was she so fucking adorable!! I helped her up, we held hands and walked to gym class.

We got there and everyone in our class was staring at us, some gave us dirty looks, mostly towards me for some odd reasons. As soon as we got into the locker room all the girls started whispering and staring. I glanced at Weiss to see if she's bothered by it and she just had a straight happy face on like she isn't bothered by the looks these people are giving us. All I did was change into my shorts, I felt uncomfortable changing in front of them now... I waited for Weiss to get done, I try not to stare at her while she changes. I didn't wanna seem like a creep.

I was waiting for her to get done changing I kept hearing the whispers and felt the stares. I wanted it all to stop...

"Why was she holding Weiss' hand?"

shut up...

"Are her and Schnee dating??"

Shut up.

"Who would ever date that filthy mutt??? She's just a newbie."

Shut. Up.

"Gross."

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled bashing my hand into the lockers, damaging them to the point where the door broke off the hinges.

Everyone was terrified of me now... Even Weiss...

"Woah woah what's going on??" I heard Yang come into the locker room. "I don't know, she just freaked out!" A random girl said. "Rubes?" Yang called to me.

I couldn't move.

All I could do was stand there.

"Ruby..?"

I heard Weiss calling my name. My angel.. My one and only...

My reason...

I looked at her, she was scared but worried at the same time. She hugged me, I felt her comforting warmth, I hugged back. "Let's get her out of here" I heard Yang tell Weiss. They dragged me out of the room and out to the hallway. "Take care of her Weiss.. Please...?" I heard my sister ask Weiss. She nodded and Yang headed back into the gym.

I sat on the floor and cried. Weiss sat next to me and lied my head on her lap as she stroked my hair and calmly shushing. I just cried in her lap...

I feel like a monster...

To be continued...