4. Tired Eyes

Ruby POV

"Uuuhh.." is all I could say. "I I'M SO SORRY!!" Weiss yelled and slammed my bathroom door shut. I quickly put on my shorts and went over to my bathroom door where Weiss sorta locked herself in. I knocked "um.. Weiss..?" "Yeah.." she replied. "You wanna come out?" "Not really... I'm kinda facing someone almost half my size.." "I'm not going to hurt you just because you saw me half.. well.. not even half naked" I chuckled.

She opened the bathroom door and we were facing each other. Holy shit.. she looked so cute in my oversized clothing.. and her silky snow white hair is down. "But nice underwear tho, is black and red your only colors you like?" She asked with a smirk. "No, I kinda like blue and white too.." I answered, me, trying to flirt a little. Weiss's face turned a little red and it was adorable. "W well.. uh.." she stuttered. I just smiled at her. I can't help but be fascinated by this gorgeous white fox.

After our little chit chatting we decided to eat some left overs Yang and I cooked last night, it was just pasta. Speaking of Yang, where is she? Her bike of death a.k.a motorcycle is in the driveway. "I'll be right back, I gotta check on something" I said to Weiss leaving the kitchen and went to Yang's room. "Yang?" I called out. "Yang!" Still nothing. I opened her door to find no one in here. Did she just leave her bike here and went off screwing around with random girls again?? Ugh! I told her to stop that before she gets herself hurt. I went back to Weiss in the kitchen. "Is your sister not home?" She asked. "It seems like it... OH SHIT MY PHONE!!" I'm a D U M B A S S. I completely forgot about my phone and rushed to go get it out of my bag that I left in my truck. I retrieved my phone and checked on any messages or calls I missed. Looks like it's only Yang that texted me after our hangout with everyone. Huh, so she is going or is screwing around with random girls. Great. Oh well I guess. I went back to Weiss AGAIN. "Sorry, I'm all over the place right now" I said to her trying to finish eating my dinner. "It's alright, I can understand you're worried about your sister" she said washing her bowl and fork. "Yeah.. it's hard being the responsible one.." Weiss turned around a gave me a concerned yet understandable look. "Yeah.. it is.."

We both stayed silent for a little, then I got done eating, washing my dirty dishes and was about to get ready for bed. Weiss and I went to my room and I let her use my bed like I said before to her. "If you need anything you can, don't feel like you need permission" I said. She sat on my bed and had a sorta sad look on her face. "Weiss..? You okay?" I asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine" she said. "Alright then, I'll be in the living room-" as I was about to leave the room Weiss grabbed onto my shirt. "Could you.. please, stay.. until I fall asleep..." she said. "Alright" I smiled at her softly. We both lied down, I lifted the blankets for us. We were close, almost cuddling. She grabbed my hand and held it looking into my eyes, I stared into her sky blue eyes. Hers looked.. sad... neglected.. hurt.. I want those beautiful eyes to be happy and sparkling. "Good night Ruby.. and thank you.. for letting me stay... and for staying right here." "Good night and you're welcome Weiss. I'm always here, and I will be there for you. I promise."

She smiled and closed her tired eyes and so did I.

To be continued...