16. Little Giggles

Ruby POV

It's later in the afternoon, I woke up next to my beautiful goddess. Her silky white hair, her smooth skin, those cute fluffy fox ears... she's gorgeous. I hold her closer to me, she's mine. "Mm.. Ruby...?" I look down to see my love awakening, "hello beautiful," I kiss her and she kisses back. "How'd you sleep?" I asked, "I slept well, how about you?" I smiled at her and cuddled her more, "same here." Both of our tails were wagging under the sheets, we're both happy. "Ruby?" "Yes?" Weiss looks up at me, "want to talk about what happened at school?" I look away, I almost forgot all about that... how I punched that locker.. but they were talking bad... I look away from her, "they were talking Weiss... all of them.." I whined. "Oh Ruby..." she grabs my face and kisses me, "don't listen to any of them. I love you and you only, no one will come between us. And if they try to I know you'll bite them." That made me laugh and she laughed too. I hug her closer and kissed her again. "I love you Weiss." "And I love you Ruby." I look back into her eyes, "did... I do good earlier.." her face became bright and she giggled. "Of course Ruby. You were amazing~" she started kissing my face all over and I giggled. We both lay in my bed just listening to each other talk or listen to the calming silence.

By the way, we're still naked under the sheets.

"Weiss..."

"Hm?"

"If I were a worm.. would you still love me?"

She looked at me like I just said something stupid.

"Nah, I'd eat you."

"WHAT!?" I sit up, exposing my top half, a tear in my eye. SHE'LL EAT ME IF I WERE A WORM!??! She laughs at my reaction and I just whine, "awww Rubyyy, I'm kidding! I would take care of you." She gives me kisses to make up for what she said, "you better..." I hmphed.

This is nice... joking around, laughing, kisses, cuddles. She really is my one and only.

"Can I mark you...?" I quietly asked. "Huh?" She replied, not understanding what I just said. "I said, can I mark you.." I repeated myself for her to hear. Her face went bright red. She looked away and then nodded. I laid her down and went towards her neck, I gave it a few kisses hearing some giggles from her. I start to suck on her collarbone and then bit down on it, earning myself a moan from my queen. I stunk my teeth in, making her mine. I got done marking my goddess, licking the blood that's leaking from the mark. I look into Weiss' eyes, seeing some tears prick from them and her face beet red. I kiss her and she kisses me, I love her so much, she's mine and mine only.

No one else can have her.

To be continued...