3. Feels Like Home

Weiss POV

I don't want to go back to that hell hole of a house.

I don't want to be hurt anymore.

I don't want to be trapped in there again.

I don't want anyone to know I'm hurting...

"You.. want to stay, with me?" Ruby, the silly, teasing, cute wolf asked.. did I just call her cute-

Oh god I did..

"Y.. yes... please..."

"Umm.. I don't have a guest room-"

"Oh.. I-"

"But you can take my bed, and I'll take the couch" she finished.

"R really..? I mean, thank you, but.. I don't wanna kick you out of your own bed. I can take the couch"

"Nah, it's fine. Really, I don't mind it" she smiled.

She's too kind for me.. I really don't deserve this kindness... but.. I really don't want to go back to 'there'..

Time Skip

We arrived at Ruby's house and in the driveway I see a motorcycle. I'm assuming it's Yang's. Ruby parked her truck in the other space of the driveway and turned off the engine.

We both go out and walked inside her house. It looks really nice and cozy in here. This really feels like a home..

"Well, make yourself at home. I don't mind if you have any of our food, but if it's labeled with mine or Yang's name on it, don't eat it." Ruby said making me feel welcomed.

"Thank you Ruby.. I really mean it..." I said to her.

Ruby turned around and faced me. God.. she was so tall.. I'm only 5'5 but Ruby seemed to be about 5'11. She's cute but a sort of handsome way... her dark sort of black brown hair faded to red.. along with her wolf ears and tail, those intimidating silver eyes that sparkle, and in gym when we were changing I saw how ripped she was.. god... I think I want her- no. Need her..

"Hey, Weiss..? You okay?" Ruby asked.

"Huh?! Oh um.. ye yeah, yes! I'm fine!"

She just smiled at me and showed me to her room. It was a decent bedroom, dark wooden floors with a black and red carpet, a king sized bed with the same colors as everything in this room.

Black and red.

I think my two new favorite colors.

Ruby opened her closet and grabbed a white shirt that looks way too big for me and black shorts. She handed them to me and I went to her bathroom to change.

Ruby POV

Weiss went to my bathroom while I changed into my PJs. A dark red tank top with my black sports bra underneath and black basketball shorts.

But as i was putting on my shorts Weiss came out of the bathroom and she saw me in just my top and boxers while trying to put my shorts on.

"Uuuhh.." is all I could say.

To be continued...