9. A Little Trip

At School

Ruby POV

Its been almost a week since Weiss, Blake, Yang and I hung out. I mean, I like with Yang since she's my sister but still. I liked hanging out with all of them. As I was walking down the hall, I saw Blake and Weiss talking and walking to their next class.

"Yo! Weiss! Blake!" I waved and headed towards them.

"Hey Ruby" Weiss said.

"Are you guys free this weekend?" I asked.

They both looked at each other then looked back at me, "yeah, we think so, why?" Blake asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Good! Keep your weekend schedule cleared! Cuz we're all going on a lil trip! Yang's idea." I said excitedly.

Both the girls were confused and tilted their heads. I just smiled.

On Friday after school

Yang and I headed out of the school and went to our vehicles waiting for the girls.

"Sooo~ you and Weiss~?" Yang asked and teased.

"Shut up! We're just friends!"

"Mhmm, sure"

Soon Blake and Weiss came over to us.

"Sup ladies" Yang said.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep" both of them said.

Everyone got in my pick-up, Yang suggested we take my truck and not her car (yes she has a car too) because mine has more room. We all had our bags ready to go for our little trip. I started my truck and then we were off.

We stopped a few times to get some snacks and bathroom breaks. I could hear Yang and Blake giggling in the back seats, possibly flirting. I kept stealing a few glances at Weiss from time to time, I was almost caught a few times. I can't help how gorgeous she is. I've only known her for a week but it feels like forever. I gave her my phone number a while ago and we've been texting non-stop. I saw Weiss stretch a little, I mean, I would too since we've all been cramped in this truck for a while. I then pulled over at a gas station for us to stretch and go to the bathroom. Yang and Blake were the first ones out and headed into the store, Weiss and I just sat there in the truck.

"You can get out and stretch a little" I suggested.

"That's alright, I'm fine" she said.

Silence. Why does it feel awkward???

"Wanna go walk around then?" Stupid! She just said she was fine!!

"Mmm.. Sure"

We both got out, I locked the truck and we walked around. This was a small gas station in a woodsy area so there was trails. We followed one and saw a little pond. Weiss stopped and stared at the pond, admiring the small creatures that were living in it. She had some hair covering her face, so my gentlewoman self decided to move her loose hairs behind her ear. She was surprised and blushed, then looked at me, God how I wanted to kiss her!

"W-we should head back to the truck before Blake and Yang start worrying" I said nervously as I started my way towards the truck. I'm so stupid..

We go to the truck and the two of them were already waiting outside the truck.

"Where were you!? We got out of the store and didn't see you two" Yang said.

"Sorry, we went on a little stroll" I said, unlocking the truck. We got in and I started it up. We were off again.

It was starting to get dark out so I had to pull over to a hotel. We got a room with two beds, we were going to decide who sleeps with who and I thought it was obvious that the sisters share one bed and the two besties share the other, boy, was I wrong.

When we got into our hotel rooms and placed our stuff down, Yang and Blake both crashed down on a bed and passed out.

Bitches! I was the one driving!

Weiss was already on the other bed, she didn't seem tired yet. I lied down next to her, not like we slept next to each other before. We were both just on the bed while hearing Yang and Blake's snores.

"Ruby" Weiss said, quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"... To visit my mom's grave.." I answered.

Weiss POV

She looked at me with sad eyes and layed next to me. I scooted a little closer to her and hugged her, she hugged back and was buried in my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while, it was nice. Ruby then moved out of our embrace and stared right into my eyes, her beautiful silver orbs were so mesmerizing that I could stare into them forever.. She then leaned in close to me, I leaned in too, and then our lips touched.

Her lips were so soft. Ruby wanted our kiss to go deeper by biting onto my lip, I pushed her away a little bit, I didn't want to go 'that' far.

"Ruby.." I spoke softly, clearly a blushing mess.

Ruby didn't say a word and just stared in my eyes, she leaned towards my neck and gave soft little kisses.

I started to giggle, "heehee, Rubyyy! That tickles!" I whisper laughed. I didn't want to wake Blake and Yang.

I could feel Ruby smile against my neck and continued to kiss my neck, then went up and kissed my lips. I loved this. I don't want it to stop. She's so soft and gentle.

"Ruby.. I think I'm in love with you..." I spoke softly into her wolf ear.

She looked up at me and smiled, "you think?"

I blushed more and hid my face in Ruby's shoulder, I can hear her chuckle and kissed my head.

"Don't worry Weiss, I think I'm in love with you too" she said.

I looked up at her and saw her smile at me. Did I rush things? We barely know each other but right now... it feels like I've known her my whole life... We soon kissed again.

After our kiss I then started to yawned.

"Tired?" She asked me.

I nodded and cuddled into her, she cuddled back and said, "good night my princess, sweet dreams." She kissed my head.

"Good night my silly wolf" I said as I drift off to sleep.

I'm seriously in love with this girl...

To be continued...