12. Caught

Weiss POV

After our little make out session Ruby took a little nap right next to me. She's so peaceful when she sleeps, but I also remember when I tried moving her hair out of her face when she was sleeping.. I guess we both had rough childhoods... but she got the worst.. losing a loving family member is the hardest... I want to cuddle her but I'm kinda nervous that she'll wake up again like last time. So I just lay there next to her listening to her soft snores.

Shortly after I started drifting off to sleep, I started dreaming, dreaming about our future... Mine and Ruby's future.

I see her and a little girl playing at a park. It's sunny out, I hear the laughter of my love and a small girl.

"Mommy!"

I hear the little girl call out to.

"Mommy come play with me and mama!"

"Weiss.."

I hear someone say.

"Weiss..!"

It's getting louder.

"Weiss!"

I open my eyes and I see Ruby's charming dorky smile. I smile too. "What were you dreaming my princess?" Ruby asked. "I was dreaming of a beautiful wolf and a little girl at a park playing together" I said. "Sounds amazing..." Ruby said lovingly and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed her back. I love her. I really do.

Ruby kissed me down my neck, which I absolutely love, and then started to bite down on it. I couldn't keep my moan in and I could feel Ruby smiling, enjoying hearing my moans. She stopped biting and now I know there's a hickey. "Wanna take this to the bedroom?" Ruby asked seductively, I can feel her breath on my neck and it's turning me on.. I want her... I need her. I nodded, she picked me up and took me to her bedroom. When we got in her room I see her smirk, I have a feeling that this type of smirk she has on her face tells me she's about to do something dumb--

As I was thinking, Ruby then threw me onto her bed. Literally THREW ME! Good thing it didn't hurt me cuz Ruby's bed is actually really soft. "RUBY ROSE!" I yelled at her. She was just laughing. I pouted and she came over to me and gave me gentle kisses, "I'm so sorry my queen.. Did I hurt you?" Ruby asked softly in my ear. My fox ears lowered at the chillness I felt from her voice. I pulled her in close and we kissed again. The softness of her lips... and just the taste.. it's so... intoxicating.

Ruby wanted to go further, so I let her lift up my shirt. She saw my small breasts in my bra, I could see the excitement from Ruby's fluffy wolf tail wagging side to side. "May I?" She asking permission to touch me. I nodded, she then started massaging my boobs and I softly moaned. Her touching me gives me goosebumps, in a good way though...

She took off my bra and started to play with my now naked breasts. Everytime she touches me makes me lose my mind. I want her to touch me more..

Ruby then kissed my neck again, she bit down and left another hickey. I honestly don't care how many hickeys she gives me.

I wanted Ruby to take off her shirt.. I tugged on it and she smiled, knowing what I wanted. She took off her shirt and what I saw was her sports bra and how toned she is... She was towering over me, my legs almost wrapping around her legs. I sat up and touched her abs, her skin was so smooth... I kissed her stomach and my hands went onto her hips, I heard a "Mmm~.." from Ruby when I kissed her abs. She's so fucking hot!

As I unbuckled Ruby's pants and about to go further, when suddenly the door bursted right open, "YO RUBY! WEISS-" a blonde haired wolf shouted at the doorway then automatically slammed the door shut when she saw us about to have sex.

Ruby and I were panicking! We put our shirts back on while she was buckling up her pants, "Y-YANG WHAT THE HELL" Ruby yelled as she was exiting the room, leaving me in here embarrassed after her older sister almost watched her younger sister have sex!

God I wanna die right now...

To be continued...