11. Soft Kisses

Weiss POV

I woke up and I'm in a bed.. I swear I was just laying next to Ruby outside. I get up and walk out of the room and I see Ruby, Blake, and Yang laughing and making breakfast.

"Morning" I yawned.

"Morning Weiss!" All three of them said.

Ruby came over by me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and dragged me towards a table where she served me breakfast. She gave me another kiss on the head and told me to eat my food before it gets cold, I nodded and started to eat. After we all got done eating we got ready to go out and probably leave to go back home. I also never asked.. who's house is this?

"Hey Ruby?"

"Yes Weiss?" She turned around to look at me.

"Who's house are we in?" I asked.

"Oh! This is my family's cabin, we use this for vacation or if we need to have time for ourselves" she answered.

"Ooohh, okay" I said and kissed her cheek and went to go get ready. As I was heading to the bedroom I turned around and saw Ruby's tail wag all happily and I just giggled.

Time Skip

We soon all got ready and put our bags in the truck and left to go back home.

When we arrived back Ruby dropped off Blake first but Yang wanted to stay with her a little while longer so she went with her. It was just Ruby and I in her truck.

"You wanna go back home or stay at my place again?" She asked me knowing I hate my house. I can't stand to live there with that horrible man in there, so I told her I'm staying with her. Ruby smiled and started her way back towards her house.

Ruby parked in her driveway, we got our bags and headed inside. I love her house, it makes me feel safe... She makes me feel safe...

When we got in the house we crashed right onto her couch and just cuddled. Ruby is so warm that I could just fall asleep right here with her. I looked up at her and she looked straight into my eyes, her beautiful silver eyes. I couldn't help but kiss her. She kissed me back and we just had a full on make out session, we both stopped to breathe, "Ruby.. I love you..." I gasped out.

"I love you too Weiss.." Ruby breathed and continued to kiss me more. She kissed me down my face then towards my neck, she continued kissing my neck and I moaned a little. I quickly covered my mouth and Ruby stopped and looked at me a bit surprised. I was embarrassed but then we both started laughing. She kissed me all over my face and I stopped her so I could do the same. We both just lied there giggling and giving each other soft kisses.

I really do love this goofy wolf...

To be continued...

I am so sorry for the long wait!!! I know this may be short but my motivation has been lacking this quarantine and I'm barely doing anything anymore. I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy this for now.