8. Mall

Weiss POV

Ruby and I arrived at the mall and walked around looking at different stores. We went inside of Hot Topic and Ruby was just messing around and bought a couple shirts. I looked at the cute earrings and buttons.

"You want me to buy those for you?" Ruby asked leaning in to see what I was looking at.

I jumped and blushed, she was really close!

She smiled at me and asked the employee to help her get a pair of nice crystal blue and red earrings that I liked. I didn't want her to buy those!

"Uh.. Ruby, I could buy those-"

"Nonsense, I will. Besides, just a little sorry gift for scarring you this morning.." She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck.

She's took much.

After she bought me the earrings, I dragged her to Rue21 and looked at all the cute clothes there. Ruby was kind of bored in the store and went to the men's section. I giggled to myself at how boyish Ruby is. I'm going to make her wear something girly one day.

I was about to buy a few shirts and leggings until Ruby came up and had a couple hoodies and placed them on the counter with my stuff. She was about to pull out her wallet but I beat her to it and payed for everything.

"Weiiisssss why did you do that!!"

"Because you bought me those earrings."

"Well, that's a sorry gift! Now I gotta buy you another gift!!!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

We went to the food court and ordered food from different food counters. We got our food and went to sit at an empty table. I got subway and Ruby got taco bell. Ruby spotted my cookies and her face just lit up.

"Can I have a cookie?" She asked while her tail is wagging.

Cute.

I slid one cookie over to her, she thanked me and ate it in one bite. Damn.

We got done with our food and shopped a little bit more. Then, we ran into my best friend Blake and.. Yang!?

"YoooOOOOO BABY SIS!!!" The tall blonde wolf faunus yelled.

"Yoooo!!! Yang!!" The other tall brunette wolf faunus yelled.

"What are you guy's doing here?" I asked.

"We could say the same to you two" Blake said.

Ruby and I both looked at each other and looked at our bags full of stuff we bought then looked at Blake and Yang.

"Shopping" both of us said at the same time.

Blake and Yang looked at each other then looked back at us with a smug look.

"Mmhmm~ anyways wanna join Blakey and I?" Yang asked us.

"Sure!" Ruby answered.

We all kept walking around going into different stores. When the two dorky sisters went to the other side of the store Blake and I were alone.

"So, you and Yang~? Blakey~" I teased. She was a blushing mess and I could see her cat faunus ears go a little red.

"W-well.. You and Ruby~?" She teased back.

Fuck-

"Hey! I asked you first!"

"I asked you second".

"Oooooooo- you bitch-"

Blake smirked and stuck her tongue out at me. I've been best friends with Blake for a LONG time. Both our fathers worked together before and that made me and Blake friends.

"YANG I AM NOT TRYING THAT SHIT ON!!!" I heard Ruby yell.

Yang was chasing Ruby around the store for her to try something on. Ruby then hid behind me so now I was her shield.

"C'mon Ruuuubbesterrr~" Yang cooed

"Don't fucking call me that!!" Ruby yelled, right in my ear..

"Ow.. Rubyy..." I winced, making my ears drop due to how loud Ruby is being.

"O-oh.. Sorry Weiss" she apologized, then kissed my ear!!

I blushed and looked down, my tail sorta wagging.

"Ooooooo~ lil miss Schnee~" Blake teased.

"Sh-shut up!"

After that fiasco, we left the mall and all went out for dinner. We decided on this steak house place.

Blake and Yang sat across from Ruby and I. We ordered our food, then laughed, made jokes, told each other what we did last night. Ruby didn't mention her breakdown from earlier.. Who would mention that...

We were having a nice time together, just the four of us. And I love it!

I love our little friend group.

To be continued...