13. She Attack

Ruby POV

"YAAAANNG!!!" I shouted while chasing my older sister around the house, "I'LL KILL YOU!!" "RUBY!! RUBY WAIT!!!" Yang pleaded as she was running away from me and then locked herself in the bathroom, I banged on the door cuz she already locked it. "I'm sorry I cock blocked you! Please let me live!!" Yang apologized from the other side of the door. "You'll be sorry when I shove my foot up your ass!" I yelled back at her trying to pick the lock with my claws. "Ruby..." I heard Weiss coming over to me. She was in one of my hoodies which I thought was adorable. She dragged me over to where Blake was, by the couch, and told me to wait, I was confused but I did. I looked to my right and where Blake was and we both had a confused look on our faces. After 20 seconds of silence Yang came out of the bathroom.

"Ha! I knew she'd calm you down" Yang came over to us and then in a split second Weiss told me to get her and I did.

Yang and I were wrestling on the ground.

Weiss POV

I told Ruby to attack and she did, I sat next to Blake putting my head on her shoulder as she did the same but on me head watching the two sisters wrestle.

"How'd you know?" Blake asked.

"I have two other siblings and we always fight like this, not wrestling but fight" I said.

After my girlfriend got done beating up Yang she laid down on my lap, "I'm exhausted..." She tiredly said. "Well yeah! You just got done beating the shit out of me!!" Yang yelled getting up. We all laughed at her and she laughed with us. We all were on the couch and decided to watch a movie together, I noticed Blake and Yang were cuddled up against each other. I wonder if they're dating too. I look down at Ruby and I see her sleeping. She's so calm and peaceful... I rubbed her head knowing fully well I would probably wake her and she would attack.. but she didn't. She nuzzled into me more, I smiled at her. I'm so happy about that, for a minute there I thought I was about to have a heart attack-

She really is a goofy wolf... <3

To be continued...

So sorry if this is short I just kinda lost motivation to finish this story... I loved writing this story before but now it's just dragging on. I guess next chapter I'll bring them back to school and then try to write in some drama. I'll also try and write some more bmblby as well, maybe the next other few chapters with be about them 🐝 till next time!