~16~

Rome, Italy.

A day later,

"Got what you looking for?"

"I need time, Conner." I pinched the bridge of my nose as my gaze roamed round the hall. "You can't just embark on a mission and expect to finish it within a few hours."

"Remember the price?"

I groaned. "Yeah. Bring you one of those old wanker statue..."

"No stealing, Isabel. I'm not joking. I can get you into trouble if you ever dare to steal."

"Got it. You've got eyes on Ponego?"

"He ain't going nowhere."

"Good." I disconnected the call and continued my searching in the hall.

Antonio should be here. He must be here. There's no place in Rome he'd rather be. If Antonio, truly is working for someone as an representative, then he's got to be here somewhere. Conner's readings tracked him here. Right here on the spot. So where the fuck is he? He should be here. Exchanging a box of gold for huge amount of money. So where is he?

I took a seat. After few hours of waiting, a car pulled off just in front of the hall. Three men stepped out. One was holding a box of go-- Antonio. Hold on a fucking second, that....isn't my brother.

I got up from my chair and walked up to them. "Excuse me?" One turned around to face me and turned back almost immediately. "Excuse me, I said. You don't speak English? Fine! Mí scusi!"

"Get out, woman." The other guy, not holding the box--responded.

"What a rude way to talk to a woman." I muttered after eyeing him. "I'm looking for Antonio. Antonio Gustavo. Is there anyway I can find him?" Now, the three men looked down to stare at me.

"How did you know that name?" One of them asked.

Wtf? "How did I know that name? Dude, I asked you a question, where's Anto---" the next thing I saw was darkness.

~*~

"Hey you, woman! Wake up!" I felt a hard tug on my left leg. "Wake up!"

"Fuck..." I got up and realized that I was in a booth. The booth of a car. And I wasn't wearing the dress I wore to Italy, I was a gown. A fucking gown!

The words that wanted to come out of my mouth was, 'who the fuck changed me?!' but since my mouth was duct taped, I was unable to. Who the fuck gave them the right to change me?! Without my fucking permission?!

"Get up." A man wearing a suit came over and pulled me roughly out of the car. Roughly, he slacked the tape off my mouth and untied the ropes around my legs.

"You do this to every woman who asks you a question? You wanker, how dare you put your hands on me?! Do you even know who I am? Do you want me to tell you who you're messing with?!" I ranted out.

The son of a bitch had the guts to laugh. "I'm sure you won't be worth more than a hundred thousand dollars. Women with mouths like yours ends up with dicks stuck in them."