~4~

Isabella

"Finally." Shayne muttered as he tied the last chain to my legs. We had been fighting for almost thirty minutes now, stabbing and clawing at each other, our strengths drained in exhaustion but somehow, the bastard still managed to defeat me. I didn't know how he did it but he still managed to hold me down, even to the point of tying me down to a chair.

"I didn't know you sell chains here." I muttered amusedly when he brought out the last chain in a wardrobe nearby and hanged it on my neck. "Are you into BDSM? Do you tie women up and fuck them?"

"How about I fuck you?"

I glowered at him. "You wish."

He squatted down to stare at me. "Who really are you, Elsa Bailey?"

"A ghost from your past life, remember when you murdered a family of five?"

"Was that supposed to be a joke? Cos it doesn't sound like it."

"It was supposed to make you gag, stupid."

He gripped my jaw and dugged his nails into my skin. "Watch how you talk to me. In here, you're nothing. You might have taken down my men, but did you actually think you could take me down too?"

"I don't think. I know it. Infact I'm sure of it. That wound was supposed to kill you," I said, referring to the knife wound on his shoulder. I aimed for his heart but I couldn't get to it. "Untie me and see what happens."

"Right. Listen here, Elsa, I'm going to give you one last chance. Tell me the truth. Tell me the name of the person you're working for and I promise you that I will make your death, a slow and less painful one. Who's your boss? Who sent you?"

I stared at him. "Slade Walker."

The next thing I saw coming was his fist landing on my face, making me cough out blood. "Don't you dare mention my father's name with that filthy mouth of yours."

"Fuck you." I spat at him.

"Oh I wonder how you'd like it. Rough? Gentle? Tied? Naked? Clothed?"

"How about I fucking kill you?"

"Nah, that's never going to happen. Never."

He got up and crossed over to man who I did'nt noticed walked into the room. "Don."

"Get rid of the body," he pointed at the dead body of his girl, lying on the bed with the knife I had stuck to her forehead. "Bring me my tools. This one seems like a hard one. Whether she likes it or not, we're breaking her. Now."

"Yes Don." The man signaled to some people behind him and a few men walked in, wrapped the body and carried it out of the room. I just kept staring at Shayne, who looked frustrated at the fact that I wouldn't tell him who sent me.

Few minutes later, another man walked in along with the one that went out.

"You got her. How was that possible?" The man who just came in asked.

Shayne caught a glance at me. "You should see us during our tumbling. I guess the teeth bites and the marks on my body can explain it to you."