~10~

Isabella

"What the hell is this?" I asked Amanda as she pulled me into the crowd, forcing our way through into a crowd of people dancing, children jumping here and there.

"Hey, Andrew!" She screamed and beckoned Shayne who was standing metres away to come over. Shayne didn't move an inch from where he stood, Amanda had to go fetch him herself.

"Listen here, lady, I didn't come here for any of this and by the way, what the hell are you doing?" He asked in surprise when two women started tying ropes around our bodies.

"I want out. Now!" I screamed and tried to get away but the more we pulled, the tighter it became.

"Amanda, please."

"You two have been arguing non-stop ever since you came here. We just thought it'd be nice to see you two breathing in eachother's space for a moment." She replied and winked at the other women who tied us up.

"Have you been spying on us, lady?" Shayne asked her, shooting dead glares at the poor woman whose smile suddenly died down. "Do you even know who we are?"

"No we don't. And we don't care. In here, we live as one. And we don't care if you both have your own arguments but as long as you're here, no more arguments!"

Jesus, I was trying so hard to cooperate. The nerve of this woman, the nerve of Shayne, the nerve of everyone here! How dare they?!

"You should have taken me home, wifey. Clearly, I would have been safer in my own home." Shayne whispered, obviously taking advantage of our situation by moving his head closer to my neck.

"And don't you dare put this all on me! I saved your fucking life! And who the hell is your wife?! Who me?! You certainly are asking for it right now, Shayne."

"Asking for what? Hm?" He had an annoying smirk that I so wanted to wipe off on his face. "A kiss? You want me to kiss you, is that it?"

I glared at him. "I swear you'd be a dead man before you'd even realize you're dead."

"Just look at the way the both of them are arguing. So uncouple-like." We heard one of the woman say. "Where did you two come from by the way? Can you please kindly show us your rings?"

Oh no.

Shayne, obviously, was enjoying this. He wouldn't stop grinning from ear to ear and worse, he wouldn't stop tingling his breath on my face.

"We forgot our rings at home." I lied. If I were the women, I wouldn't buy the crap I was saying. "It was urgent so we forgot to take our rings."

"Hmm, ladies, how are we even sure that these two are a couple? They could be spies sent to probably endanger all our lives!" A funny looking old lady blurted out and the whole crowd suddenly paused. I could even hear the air passing now. Shit. This wasn't going to be good.

"Of--of course not. Look, we're a couple," I gripped Shayne's face, my hand shaking at what I was about to do. "A real couple." then I slammed my lips into his. Unbelievable.

The kiss started out slow but the bastard just had to increase his pace of devouring my mouth. Almost like he wanted to pull my lips straight out from my face. Clenching my fist, I stumped my foot hard on his leg and he let out an 'oww!' sound before letting his hands drop from my waist.