~5~

Isabella

"Where the hell are we?" I asked Shayne the moment we stopped running. We had been running for hours and now we were in the middle of nowhere and I was...scared.

"I don't know," he replied me as he slowly untied the rope I used earlier from his leg. "Don't ask me anything."

My temper flared. "Are you stupid?! I saved your fucking life! I deserve to know where the hell we are."

He walked past me slowly. "How about you fucking go back and ask the leopard you annoyed that chased us here?"

I gritted my teeth and moved to lung myself at him but before I could lung myself at him, he moved out of the way, causing me to jump on the ground and twist my ankle.

I groaned as I tried to get up but I couldn't. My ankle was sprained but I managed to sit up and clutch my left leg in pain. "I can't believe this. This is all because of you."

"The hell it..." His voice trailed off the moment his hands came in contact with his pockets. "Where the hell is my phone?"

I rolled my eyes at him, trying to ignore the pain in my ankle but I couldn't.

"Hell no," I watched as he ran his hand through his hair. "We can't...I can't be trapped here. Hell no."

I just sat on the floor and watched as he paced around the bush as if he was looking for a way out. "Fuck!" He stalked for me and gripped my hair, nudging my head backward. "This is all your fault! We wouldn't be here if you hadn't tried to kill me!"

"And I wouldn't be here if you hadn't brought me here just to find out the fuck who sent me!" I spat back. I wouldn't let him take advantage of my situation.

Slowly, he released my hair and purred out a laugh. "Well there. Aren't you so stupid and naive? You're protecting someone who doesn't give a shit about you! Just look at yourself, even if I kill you here, right now, in the next twenty years, no one would come look for your dead body. No one. Because they don't care about you! You're just a pawn to whoever sent you. And here you are, sitting here pathetically. Why don't you scream their names out so they call help you now?"

I hated to admit it but he was right. Where the hell was Lucas? Didn't Nicole pass him my message? Why didn't he come looking for me? Could he possibly be looking for me right now?

"Fuck!" I cursed as I tried getting up but I fell back to the ground instead. "This is all your fault! Just pray I don't get back to my feet or else, I'm going to fucking strangle you!" I yelled at Shayne who posed to stare at me.

"That is if I don't strangle you first. Look at you," he squatted and ran his hand over my hairline. "So vulnerable. So helpless. You know, I've been dying to fuck someone ever since I got here," I quivered and tried moving away from him but his grip tightened on my jaw. "And here we are. You, me, all alone. Where no one would find us. Or hear the sounds that you'd make, while I fuck you."

My lips quivered as I muttered, "No.''

He laughed. "The hell yeah. This is an opportunity knocking on my door, isn't it? I could have my way with you right now then right after I'm done, I'll kill you and leave your dead body here. Probably the animals in here would love a small party."