Chapter18: Stinky Female

Tara's POV

"Why did I have to bump into him in this remote village? I thought that he was still living in Rocky Village near the Beast City. How did he ended up opening a food stall here?" I grit my teeth hard as I growl lowly.

"He and Yangle had been banished from the city by their own mother." The spiky-haired man answered.

"Oh-- where did you get your information from, Loy? As I remembered, Yin and Yangle are both obedient towards the Queen. What had happened that made the Queen banished them from the city?" I ask as I glance towards Loy, my first husband, the sextuple marks bear beastman.

"I heard it from my brother, Hexa. He is now in charge of the hawk's guards. He told me that Yangle and Yin was kicked out from the city because they chose to defend Yin's spouse and made the Queen loses face." Loy answers as he grins naughtily when our eyes met.

I raise a brow and grin in despised. I really am hating his face. He is so unattractive. If it's not of his sextuple marks, I would not have chose him to be my first mate.

Haa-- why is that so hard to find a beastman who is attractive and strong at the same time?

"Sheeeshhh-- what a dumb decision those two had made. They were willing to accept being thrown away from the royal lineage than to cope and bow down to the Queen. So foolish indeed." I scowl as I starting to remember how I was willing to bow down to Yin as long as he accepts my proposal.

Foolish me. It was totally humiliating.

At that time I was blinded by the feeling that I'd once considered as true love. Never in my whole life I have loved someone as I had loved Yin. He was my first love.

Since we grew up together in the Tiger King's castle, I'd laid my eyes on him since he didn't even had any marks on him. I don't care if he is markless and weak. I love him as he is always kind towards others. He always helps the elderly, feeds the poor, and even tends the sicks. He done all that without asking any in return. That's just how he is.

When I was becoming in age, I proposed to him. But-- he rejected me.

"You're not my soulmate. I didn't felt any sparks whenever I talked to you or touched you. I don't want to marry you. Just find another beastman who are willing to take you as their mate. I'm not interested in you."

I'm not interested in you----

Those words are still ringing inside of my head till today.

I hate how he humiliated me in front of the Tiger King and Queen. If I was never destined to be his soulmate--- no one can.

"Hey, Loy-- is the village chief's son is still unmarried?" I ask as I glance towards my most powerful mate.

"Yes. He is still a bachelor. A quadruple jaguar beastman. Why did you ask? Don't tell me that you wanted to add him into the harem?" Loy grits his teeth hard as he glaring dagger at me.

"Yes. I want to add him into my harem. I need as much as any help that I can get. If you're displeased with my actions, you can get out of my way. I will not ask you to stay. You're free to leave." I say out loud as I cast a glance at Loy with a clear disgust in my eyes.

Loy lowers his eyes and bits his lips hard.

"I dare not to offend you, my love. I will obey whatever you say." Loy bows his head down as he places his right palm on his chest.

I just smile and pat on the tiger's head signalling him to move a bit faster.

I couldn't wait to make the village head's son mine. I will make Yin regretted his choice to reject me. I'll make him and his spouse's life miserable.