Chapter12: Saving Her

Yin's POV

"I need to find Hana! Just let me leave!" I growl out loud.

"No! You need to stay here and wait for Yangle to submit a report about that feral whereabout." The Tiger King growling back at me while punching his fist hard on the arm of his seat.

"If I waited here any longer, Hana would probably be dead. I can't take those risks." I plea while kneeling to the Tiger King.

"I need to go." I add.

"I said--- wait!!" The Tiger King shouts at me while growling his big fangs out.

"Please listen to your father, Yin. He knows what is he doing. He is a quintuple king. We should discuss and come out on a foolproof plan, before we take our action. Do you want to be dead like the Wolf King and let that feral have Hana to himself?" Queen Asya asks while tapping her fingers on her seat.

She even glaring daggers at me threatening me to obey my father commands or she will disowned me and only God knows what she will do to me after that. She totally despised rude and disobedient people.

"Flap flap flap--"

"Your highness--"

A hawk flew down to the main hall through the open terrace and kneeling on one knee paying respect to the king.

"Do you manage to track that brute snake beast?" The king asks as he motioning his hand telling the hawk to stand up.

"Yes. He is still in the Red Forest district. The tracks disappeared near the mountain range. I'm sure that he hid himself with the female in one of those caves there." He replies.

"Please king-- please let me go to the said location to search for my mate. I'm not willing to waste my time waiting at the castle and do nothing. This is my mate safety we are talking about. It is my responsibility to protect her. So please! I beg you, my king! Just let me leave." I ask again in a much stricter manner.

"Haaa--- Yin--- why are you so uptight because of one insignificant female? She is an outsider too. I never saw you took much interest in any female before. Why her?" Yangle asks with an eyebrow raised showing how cocky he was.

"You would not understand how I feel as you are still a bachelor and single for so long. If you ever had a mate, you would understand." I scoff at him as I balled up my fist trying not to pounce at him and bite his beak off.

"Hah! Then you shouldn't have let her out of the castle alone in the first place. You are a disgrace to our clan as you are only had been married for not longer than a month and your mate had been snatched away by a feral. Maybe you don't deserved her after all." He smug.

"You!" I jump on him and punch him hard on his face.

"That's enough!" The Tiger King roar out loud making the castle's wall shaking slightly.

"If you can't show me and your father some respect, I might tear off all of your limbs and fed it to the pigs. You're both my sons. I detest such ill behavior between siblings much!" Queen Asya shouts.

I quickly get myself up and stand still on both of my feet while Yangle still crouching on the floor wiping off his blood from his nose.

You ask for it!

"What the fuck-- you are just an adopted son. Don't act all high and mighty. You are just an orphan tiger. You are no royalties." He spits out some blood from his mouth to the floor just inches from where I am standing.

I just ignore him and roll my eyes as he flew up to the terrace upstairs.

"Let's collaborate with the hawk's clan. We need to recruit a lot of hawk's guards that we can. They are our only hope to win against the snake beast. The hawks are the snake's beastman nemesis. Yin. Please be patient towards Yangle. You'll need his help if you want to save your mate unscathed." The king coaxing me to put aside our disagreement and just went along with the hawks.

I know that I am a weakling compare to that quintuple snake beast. I couldn't do this on my own. I need greater support and all the reinforcement that I could get especially from the hawk's guards.

I just can pray that we are not too late to save her.

----

"The hawks will soaring in the skies to keep an eye on any suspicious movement while the tigers will divided into small group of three to search in every caves that we have here in the mountain range." The Tiger King commanding his troops before he morphs himself into his beast form and run forward to the east side of the range to start searching the caves one by one.

So we all split up and my team was in charge in searching of the west side area of the range.

I could smell Hana's scents.

It's quite faint at the beginning but it became stronger when we went up to the higher ground.

"We found the snake!"

I stop in a halt and look up to the sky and saw a kettle of hawks soaring in circle not far from my location.

I roar and morph into a full beast form. I storm towards the kettle of hawks in an incredible speed.

"Sssssskkk----"

I saw an enormous half snake beastman slithering away just across me. I roar out loud trying to call for backup! I can't do this on my own. I might die if I blatantly attack him without any reinforcement from the Tiger King.

"Roaaaarrrrrrr!!!"

A huge, golden fur tiger leaps in front of the snake beastman and bit him on his waist.

"Ssskkkk!" The snake beastman hisses in pain.

I bite the snake tail and throw him across the trees breaking dozen of the tree trunks.

The snake got himself up and lashes his tail towards us and sent us up flying to the rocky stream.

I winch in pain as I felt something poking me badly on my ribs.

I think my ribs are broken. I need to find Hana and run away far from this crazy snake. If not, we'll all die here in vain.

The next thing I saw was the snake had fully morphs into his beast form and had a golden tiger laying lifelessly in his jaw.

"Release the Tiger King!" The hawk's guards screaming before striking down one by one hitting and scratching down the snake beast.

The snake throws the lifeless tiger towards the hawks and slashing his sharp edges tail towards the flying beastmen and injured them.

"We need to retreat! Bring back the king!" I yell out loud as I know it would probably be best for us to retreat and come back with a better reinforcement. We had been underestimating this snake beastman strength.

"Swoooshhhhh---"

"I found her!" Yangle yells out from the sky.

"Let's retreat! I've found Hana!" He adds.

I was glad that Yangle had found Hana. We need to get out from the Red Forest as soon as we can. We can't afford to be tail by the feral. Our team had lost a lot of manpower.

"Yangle! Can you hawks carry us tigers to the Beast City? We need your help to get away from this fucking snake! The king was badly injured. We can't run away by foot." I yell out asking for any help that we, tigers could get. I need to put my pride aside, as long that Hana and the Tiger King can be saved.

"Yes we can! All hawks fly downward and grab two tigers each with your claws. We need to save the king. Let's go!" Yangle commands his flying troops while he grabs the king to himself and flew out from the forest with us tailing him not too far behind.

I look down and saw the snake beastman became a lot more aggressive, destroying all the trees in vicinity.

"Hana! I promise I'll find you!" He screaming out loud before he leaps himself into the river and disappear due to the depth and strong current of the water.

We cannot stayed in Beast City anymore. The snake would come searching for Hana one day.

I grab on my hurting ribs and look upfront to Yangle's claw, where Hana laying lifelessly.

I need to get stronger. If not, Hana would be snatched away again from me. The pain became unbearable and I couldn't stay awake any longer.

I hope that Hana is alright----