Chapter4: Marked

After a simple lunch consist of bland barbecued lamb leg with some salad and no sauce, Yin gave me a women garment made of leather.

It was sewn beautifully into a halter dress. But I am not happy with the length of the dress. I never wore something that short before.

"Thanks. But I cannot wear this. Its too short." I give the dress back to Yin.

"Eh? But every female loves this design. It is quite practical to be wear during summer. If you wants a longer dress, it would be too hot for you to wear in this time of the year." He says.

Yeah. He is right. I might get heat strokes if I am going to wear a long leather dress in this scorching hot summer. Hurm--

"Oh yeah! I have a pair of tight pants inside of my backpack. I can wear it under the dress. It would look nice." I quickly grab my backpack and rummage through it and take out the tight I have been looking for.

I look at Yin and blush.

"Can you please give me some privacy to change my clothes?"

"Oh OK." He just shut his eyes within his palm and starts humming.

What a thick head!

I walk myself towards him and grab him by his collar and drag him out from the house.

I toss him out and slam the door shut.

That's more like it.

I quickly change into my new attire and pats some sunblock to my bare skin. Thank god I did brought some of my toiletries and clothes before I went for a jog.

Please do not ask me why am I bringing a lot of things just for a morning jog. I just wanna say that I am a total clean freak. I hate to be sweaty and smelly.

I took out my favourite 'Siren' perfume and spray it all over me.

Ahh--I should not have done that. What if I am going to be stranded here for a long time? Or maybe forever? Where will I going to find such a great fragrance like this?

"That's smells nice. I don't know that you like fragrance oil so much. I can buy it for you when we arrive at the Beast City." Yin smiles playfully while he sits himself one legs hanging on the roof beam.

"When did you get yourself up there?" I ask furiously.

"Did you peep on me?!" I screaming angrily at him while throwing at him with everything that I could get my hands into.

Yin just smiling naughtily at me while swiftly avoiding all the things being thrown at him.

Damn! How I wish he was a sloth and not a tiger. Fuck that strong and fast limbs!

He suddenly morphing himself to his beast form and make a fast jump towards me. I falls down on my back, sandwiched between him and his fluffy bed.

"Gotcha!" He smugs.

I was cornered shut. There is nowhere to run. His paws are clenching tight on my shoulder while his furry abs was rubbing me gently on my flabby belly.

My face blushing beet root.

"Get off me!" I yell while trying to wiggle myself out from his warm body.

"No can do my cutie pie. You are too sexy. I need to mark you now or else you will never be mine once you meet someone stronger than me." He whispers as he morphs himself back to his human form.

"I'm sorry." He bites his fangs deep into my bare neck.

I winch in pain and close my eyes shut while my breathing become more and more loud and uncontrollable.

"It hurts! It damn hurts! I hate you!" I crying out loud due to immense pain I felt.

Yin licks on the bite's mark and pull me into his arms. He hugs me from the side and pats on my thigh softly.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me. I did this for your own benefits too. You never know how cruel a beastmen can be in order to find a mate. Especially the ferocious one." He sighs.

"The ferocious beastmen as the snake and scorpion rarely interested in marked female as it is hard to kidnap them due to the tendency of the spouses who are willing to die protecting their female." He adds.

I just kept myself quiet. I don't really care what is Yin trying to say. I just want to go back home.

"Why are you crying? Are you still in pain? I'm so sorry. I didn't know that my bite will be this painful." Yin trying to comfort me.

"I'm still young. I don't want to get married. I want to go home." I am bursting with tears.

Yin pulls me closer and kisses on my forehead.

"I promise you. I'll not take advantage of you. Even though you are already my wife. I'll not force you to be intimate with me. I just want to be one of your husband. That's the only thing I want." His eyes turned sorrow. He means it. Every word he said.

"Okay--I hope that you will not break your promise." I sniffle.

"Yes. I promise. Let's go to the city. It will get dark soon if we don't move now. I'll carry you on my back. I hope that your foot will get better after it get treated at." He smiles.

"I know a great doctor's apprentice in the city. Let's go and see him. You'll get better soon." He lifts me up and morphs himself to a tiger.

We starts our journey to the city with some traders from the village. It was much safer to travel in pack. Yin said that there are many ferals roaming around in the jungle not far from the village. By travelling in pack it will reduce the chance of being attacked by the ferals.

I just hope that this mark can be undone. I -- don't trust Yin. But -- he was the only one I can rely on in this foreign land. I hope that I can go back to my homeland someday.