Chapter3: Wife

"I don't want to be your wife!" I screaming out loud as I trying to escape myself from his grasp.

He had brought me to his home after kissing me in public and humiliate me by proposing out loud.

Nope! I am not going to be a wife to anybody. Especially to strangers. To make it worst, a pervert stranger like him!

"Hey babe. Can you please calm down and tell me why can I not make you my wife? You are a healthy female. You are more than perfect to bear my future cubs." He smirks.

"No I am not going to have cubs or babies. Not until I figure out who are you people and where am I right now! I am fucking confuse. You are obviously not a human." I spoke deliberately as I glance at him watching his face becoming more confused than I ready am.

"What is a human? Is it a beast clan? I never heard of it. You look just like our female. But your hair is different. It was black. Even the wolf's black fur is not as black as you." He talks as he loosen his grips on me and starting to caressing my hair.

"I am a human. I am not a beast. I cannot shape shifting like you and the other villagers. This is the only shape that I have." I swiftly move myself out from his arms and rest my back on one of his cottage's wall.

"Is this even America?" I sigh while cupping both of my hands to my face.

"America-- you are making me more and more confuse. What I know is, in this world, there are only 7 beast clans. Tiger, Wolf, Hawk, Bison, Shark, Scorpion and Snake. There is no human clan. Furthermore, we beasts can morph into 3 types which is full beast, half beast and common. Your body is now in our common figure, which we commonly use in mating." He snickers.

"That is why, when I saw you naked by the stream, I thought that you were in heat and ready to mate." He laughs.

I was left dead-panned. No wonder he is keen to take me as his wife no matter what happens. It was partially my fault too.

"Maybe-- we should ask my mom and dad about this, human thing. I am sure that they have some information about your origin." He adds.

"Okay. Yin. I am so sorry that I cannot be your wife. At least not now. I hope that you will understand my situation and not trying to keep on forcing me to be your wife for a moment. I am so confuse right now." I spoke out as gazing into his mesmerizing golden eyes.

"In my world, we do have animals like tiger, wolf and others. But they cannot morph themselves to human. It's impossible." I adds while glancing away from him.

"And--I am really hoping that I could somehow go back to my own world. I have a family there. Maybe they are worrying about me. Waiting for me to come back. I am their only child and I am now lost into another world." I sniffle.

"There--there--Hana. I promise that I will not force you to be my wife. Not until you are fully fall in love with me." Yin says as he wipes off my remaining tears on my cheeks.

"You are truly beautiful. I am afraid that the other male would be attracted to you if I left you single for so long. In my world, the ratio of female to male is 1:25. Most of the male were remain single through out their whole life. Female are hard to find but it is harder to please. So some of the male could not even has a chance to consummate if the female rejects your proposal." He sighs heavily.

"I really do hope that you didn't reject my proposal because you want to throw me away and select powerful male than me to be your partner. I am just a double mark beast, who is spoiled and reckless. I know that I am not the best for you. " He smiles bitterly.

"No. No. I didn't reject you yet. It just that -- I ask you to give me some time to think about all of this and maybe getting to know to each other first before we take a step further into our relationship. I am shy and a bit conservative. I --never had a boyfriend before." My face blushing beet red as I finished my word.

"Thank you Hana for not deserting me. I will take a good care of you." He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

*grumbles*

I blush. This damn annoying stomach full of fat. Why did you choose to omit an awful sound when I was hug by a hunk? Stupid stomach!

"Let's eat first. Then, we will go to meet Lee at my parents' home. We need to treat your injured ankle too. I see that it has gotten more swollen than before." He chuckles lightly before he gets himself up and carries me bridal style into his kitchen.