Chapter19: She Had Made Her Mind

Yangle's POV

"Hey Yin!" I yell out loud towards him, but he is still didn't budge from the place he is standing.

"Hey!" I snap as I watching him keeps ignoring my call.

"That's it! You ask for it!" I jump on him and scratch him hard on his bare back.

"Owww ouchhh! What's that for, Yangle?!!" He screaming out loud as he punches me hard on my beak.

I flew off to the tree house's branch while watching him winches in pain.

"Hah! At last. You're coming back to your senses." I smug as I turn myself back into my human form. I grab the skirt inside of the tree house and wear it before I jump off to the ground.

I staring at Yin with a deep crease showing in between of my eyebrows.

"Why are you attacking me out of nowhere?! It's fucking hurts! You dimwit!" He screaming out of anger while trying to check on his wounded back.

"It's just a small scratch. It will heals in no time." I roll my eyes as I watch him becoming a lot more like a sparrow being pull its tail off.

"Just snap out of it! How are you going to protect Hana if you keep on acting absent-minded like this? Can't you sense that Joo had emitting his killing aura at you, just now? Even I can sense it and flew off to the sky trying to avoid unnecessary confrontation with him." I scowl at him.

If he is not my brother, I'd long let Joo kills him off. But I rather had Yin as my rival in love than that feral. I don't stand a chance against him in one on one battle.

"Just mind your own business. I know how to take care of my mate and myself. I didn't need your petty advise." Yin's replied.

There's veins popping up on my forehead once I heard his stupid reply.

"He's totally a nutjob. Please be careful. I'm sure that he will kill you one day if you are not staying cautious around him. You know how ferals hate to share their mate with others." I advise him.

I didn't like Joo as well. I just can hope that this stupid tiger knows what he should be doing.

I'm more willing to share Hana with Yin rather than that crazy bastard. He is unpredictable and dangerous.

Yin just ignores my advise and keeps pacing forth and back again.

"Hey! Snap out of it! You are behaving like this all because of Tara, right? Just forget about Tara. She couldn't do anything in her current position. She's only had a sextuple and triple marks husbands. While Hana had you and that--hmmph! That maniac. Hana's position is much higher than Tara. I'm betting that she'll not going to do anything rush. She is in disadvantage." I grit my teeth hard as I shove a fist on Yin's chest.

He just keeps himself quiet. I was taken aback by his unusual attitude.

What did really happened between him and Tara? I don't think it was a simple love rejection. There must be something else had happened between them. Or else Yin wouldn't act like this. He never afraid of anyone. Not even the Queen.

"Hey guys-- is this substance is safe to be taken orally?" Hana asks in a sudden while showing a bamboo cup filled with green glittering sand.

"Eh? Where did you get that?" I was shocked as I saw the sandy substance inside the cup.

That's must be the malachite crystal, which the royalties always forced us to search for.

"Eh-- Joo gave it to me. But-- I still hesitate to drink it. It looks, non edible." Hana scrunched her nose as she stirring her index finger inside the bamboo cup.

"That's malachite crystal. It's proven that whomever consumed it, will looks younger and healthier. The royalties love that stuff so much. They even forced the special corps to search for the crystal in the forbidden region, controlled by the ferals." I sigh.

I hate those crystals. A lot of hawks died just to get some of that stuff for the Queen.

If Queen Syena is still around, we wouldn't have to endure those suicide missions.

"I'm still young and healthy. I didn't need this. I think, I would return this back to Joo. It must be hard for him to search for these crystals. I guessed he was serious when he said that he is already 56 years old this year as he had these malachite crystals with him all the time." Hana takes a lid and cover the cup and shove it to Yin.

"Eh? What's this?" Yin asks as he was clearly in a daze from the start.

"Sheeeshhh--"

"Just put it inside the tree house. It's Joo's. So please handle it with extra care." Hana shooing Yin off as she sat herself down on the bench.

Yin just walks himself off to the tree house and never came down again.

I walk myself towards Hana and cross my arms as I staring at her playing with the dried leaves on her feet.

"Why didn't you consume the crystals Joo gave to you? It might cure any disease you might had and enhance the chance for you to get pregnant. Every females in her right mind would never let the rare chances gone like that." I ask as I keep on staring at her with a clear curiosity plastered all over my face.

"It's Joo's sweat and blood. He needed it more than I do. I couldn't force myself to take it when I know how rare and precious those crystals are." She smiles bitterly as she shifts her eyes to me.

"I'd once heard Joo blabbering in his sleep about how he was being deceived for some damn crystal." She sighs heavily before tucking some of her loose strands of hair to the back of her ear.

"I would not wanting Joo to think that I was no different than the other females he had ever met. I definetely don't need those crystals. I just need him to feel safe whenever he was with me. He had suffered enough." She grits her teeth hard and staring deeply into my eyes.

*gulp*

I swallowed my saliva hard as the look she had on her face right now was identical to the look of our former Beast Queen.

How can that be? She had been missing for almost 20 years.

I just shake my head vigorously.

"I know that you hate ferals for all of your life. I will not ask you to accept them or forgave their past mistakes. I just want you to put aside your hatred and accept the facts that I had a snake beastman as a husband. That's all that I wanted to ask you to do. If you can't accept him, then I need to ask you to leave." Hana straighten her posture while casting a glance at me.

She seems serious. Joo had already sinks his fangs deep into her heart. I can't change it--

Unless he died.

"I-- I don't trust him enough. He might kills Yin and me, when we are off guard. He even dare to emit killing aura towards Yin, just now." I stutter.

I need to regain her trust. If not, I am sure she can disposed me whenever she wanted. She didn't has feeling for me. Not a little bit.

"Then just stop talking nonsense about Joo. I know who he is. I believe in him. There's must be a reason why he behave like that. He'd promised me that he wouldn't hurt my harem. He never goes back on his words." She pauses as her looks became gloomy.

"Even if the whole world is against him, I'll always stand by him." She smiles as she looks up to the sky.

"I'll bring him back to my world. I am sure, there, he will be treated equally."