fourteen

My hands were in his hair as he grabbed my hips tight, pressing his thumbs into my skin. A soft moan escaped his lips when I bit his lower lip. Oh, the way he makes me feel. I needed him.

'I don't feel drunk at all,' he whispered in my ear.

'Me neither.' I wanted to whisper it sultry in his ear, but it came out more moaning.

'We should go upstairs,' Harry whispered in my ear.

'We should,' I agreed.

And so we stumbled upstairs. I just couldn't wait to feel his touch, the lust and passion. Totally craving the connection.

When we finally got upstairs, Harry pressed his lips back to mine, smiling softly.

His hands held my hips as he led me to his bedroom. Our lips still not losing their touch. He pressed me against the wall and began to roam his hands all over my body. Slipping his hands under my shirt.

'God, Ella, you drive me crazy,' Harry moaned.

Five minutes later our clothes we're off and somewhere on the ground.

Gently his hands slid his hands or the bare skin from my legs to the edge of my pants and up again.

His hands slid up my back again and to undo my bra.

Immediately afterwards I felt them on my neck and neck and on the collarbone, breasts, stomach, until it reached the edge of my pants.

Once those were off, he attached his lips to my neck again, causing a moan to slip out of my mouth.

'Are you sure?' Harry asked in a low tone.

I nodded and almost immediately felt him entering. Oh baby...