eleven

'Did she really?' I asked my mum. We were still sitting at the table. Of course, she wasn't letting this go.

'Yes she did. So why did her mom think she was here, while I thought you were there?' My mum asked.

'Because we both were somewhere else?' I tried to get out of it smiling.

'Yes, I figured that out. That leaves two questions; 1: Where is Diana, 2: where have you been?' she asked sternly.

'I really have no idea where Diana is.' She was probably with Damian , those too were really close these past few weeks.

'OK, and where have you been?'

'With a friend,'I said.

'And who is that friend?'

'A friend I've met a few weeks ago in the club.'

'It's a boy, huh, and you're already hanging out at night' my mum said.

'What? Mom! No! It's not like that, and I told him I had problems with English and he said he has a friend who studies to be a English teacher and that he wouldn't mind to tutor me so I said I was with Diana because I know you would never let me go to a house with five college boys,' I rattle in one go without breathing.

'Five! You've spend yesterday with FIVE collegeboys?! Are you insane?' my mum shouted.

'Mom, c'mon. It's not like I sat on top of them,' I sighed. She was an absolute sweetheart. But she seriously was way too protective.

'Next time you lie about something like this and I find out, you can only use your laptop for school, hand in your phone and you will be grounded for the rest of the year!' my mother threatened.

E:My mom found out I was with you yesterday

H:How did she react?

E:If she finds out I lie again, I'm grounded and stuff like that.

H:And for now?

E: It's OK, as long as I won't lie to her anymore

H: Can I please call you? I want to talk to you

I immediately pressed the green horn to call him.