Prologue (future)

'I've honestly never done this before,' she told the boy laying next to her.
'What? You've never had sex before? Why didn't you tell me? I would've...'
'You would've what?'
'I would've been more careful, I would've checked if I was hurting you,' the guy whispered.
The panic and regret was visible in his eyes when he looked at her.

'Dude, chill. That wasn't what I meant anyway. I meant I never had a one-nightstand before.'

'Well, it doesn't have to be a one-nightstand, right?'

'What do you mean?' she asked him. She met him in a club last night with her best friend. She went home with him and they had great sex. No strings attached. 

'You mean you never want to see me again?' he asked.

'Err... I... Err....' the girl stammered.

'I mean, we can keep seeing each other and become friends and maybe even more when we know each other better, right?' the boy said. He felt nervous, afraid that she would make fun of him and reject him.

'Maybe we can...' she agreed smiling. A smile appeared on his face while he pulled the girl closer to him. He pressed a kiss on her hair while she laid her head on his bare chest. 

AN
Short chapter sorry. Yes, I'm being that basic bitch and use Nina Dobrev as the girl.