one

'Ella, wake up honey!' my mom called from downstairs.

I turned around groaning. Ugh, i hate school. I sighed, sat up and then walked downstairs.

'Morning sweetheart,' my mom greeted me.

'Morning,'

I quickly picked up my breakfast and rushed upstairs. I had showered in five minutes. I put on my clothes, brushed my teeth and did my hair and make-up. The clock indicated that it was eight o'clock. I had half an hour to get to school. Quickly I packed my bag and rushed down again. "Bye mom," I said, and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Bye sweetheart."

When I arrived at the tram station I did not have to wait long for the tram.

"El!" I heard a familiar voice calling.

"Di!" I called back when I saw my best friend.

She ran towards me and bumped into me and gave me a strangling hug. Diana I knew since the first and it almost immediately clicked.

Unfortunately she was now in a different class and we did not have any lessons together, but luckily we had the breaks and cell phones.

"Hey, El," Sophie greeted me. "Hey Soph," I greeted her. We walked to our lockers and chatted a bit with those of Diana until the bell rang. On to two boring lessons before I see Diana, Sophie and the rest again.

"El, are you coming with us friday?" Sophie asked. 'Where you going?' I asked. "We're going out," grinned Sophie. "I'm in," I agreed. "Yay," Demi, another friend, exclaimed enthusiastically, then clapped her hands.

"Hey Ellie," Damian grinned as he walked past. I glared at him, which made him laugh. He knew I hated it when he called me that. And that's why he did it every time. Fortunately, he is the only one who did that. "By the way, El, after that we have a sleepover at my place," Sophie told me. I immediately said it was okay. 'Shouldn't you ask your mom?' Diana asked. "Yeah, I probably should, but I'm pretty sure she's cool with that." I let my eyes glide over all the people who stood in the auditorium and then saw that Diana was jumping on Damian's back. Damian was shocked and fell forward.

yeah bad chapter, wrote this in 2013 aha