three

'Anyone else?' I asked pointing at the bar. We were out enjoying ourselves. We've had a couple of drinks and danced to a few songs.

'No, we'll get something later,' Diana screamed back. I nodded and walked towards the bar.

'And what can I make for this beautiful lady?' The bartender asked with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and just when I'm about to make a snarky comment, I hear something behind me...

'How about a summer cocktail and a beer?' I hear a deep male voice say. I turn around.

'A summer cocktail?' I asked the guy.

'It's good, just trust me.' He says grabbing his wallet. I really wanted to step up and order the drink I wanted, but he already pays for the summer cocktail. Ugh, fine, time to play with fire.

'So, are you stalking me or are you just here every time I am?'

'Just here when you are. Trust me.' He winks

Harry. The guy was Harry. Every time we went here, he did too and we talked a few times.

'Why? Get yourself a girlfriend, so you can leave me alone,' I said hinting at the time he tried to kiss me.

'Hmm tempting but that depends.' He said coming closer.

'On what?' I answered while taking a step back.

'Do you have a boyfriend?'

'No. Why?'

'Well, then I don't have a girlfriend,' he smirked. He stepped even closer which kinda freaked me out. I turned around and took a sip of the stupid summer cocktail.

'You really think that'll stop me from coming closer?' He winked while taking a sip from his beer.

'It's worth the shot,' I say.

'I already told you the summer cocktail tastes good and I bet it tastes even better from your lips.'

'Well...' I say trying to find the right words.

'Shut up and dance with me,' He says pulling me with him.

'I really should look for my friends,' I told Harry when I realized it was 4:30 am. I turned around and felt him grabbing my wrist.

'I'll leave when you're with your friends,' he shouted in my ear.

'There they are!' I shouted when I saw them.

'Give me your number!' Harry shouted handing me his phone. I stare at the phone, thinking if I should do it. I decided to give in, I can always block him.

'Well, bye!' I shouted, handing him his phone back and walking away. But of course Mr. Unsatisfied pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine.

'I'll see ya,' he shouted in my ear when he let go. I nodded, too shocked to say anything and walked to my friends.

I opened the front door silently and walked in. I dropped my coat and checked my phone.

Hey, I hope you got home safe.

Goodnight, Harry

I quickly typed back that I got home safely and texted goodnight as well. I closed my phone and placed it on the table. But while I was on my way to the kitchen, it started ringing. I sighed and walked back.

*Harry calling*

'Ella speaking,' I answered yawning.

'Hey Els, it's Harry,' he spoke with his deep voice.

'Hey, why are you calling?'

'Just so I could once talk to you without screaming.'

I sat down on the couch and that's how Harry and I talked for two hours. And the only reason we stopped was that it was 7.30 am.

Maybe I shouldn't repeat this...