thirteen

Thank God, it's friday, I thought as I walked into the club. I made my way to the bar to order a drink.

'You're here!' a voice shouted from behind me.

I turned around and met those breathtaking green eyes.

'Of course I am!' I shouted back. 'I keep my promises.'

'Here you go,' the bartender said as he gave me my drink.

Harry started laughing as he saw the drink in my hands. I pushed him away, slightly laughing. Just a simple beer, yes, I'm a lightweight and I know it.

'So, are you here all by yourself?' I asked looking around. I only just noticed that Harry was always by himself while going out.

'I'm here with my friends, as always,' he answered pointing to the boys. Niall and Louis were laughing their asses off. Zayn was talking to some other guys, while Liam was dancing. 'What about you?' he asked

'My friends are somewhere in there,' I shouted over the music.

'C'mon!' Harry called out after a while, then pulled me by my hand to dance.

I laughed out loud at something Harry had told me. No, it wasn't funny, but we were just drunk so we overreacted to everything and laughed excessively.

'I want to kiss you,' Harry said suddenly very seriously, well, say, it was more screeching to get above the music.

'Then what are you waiting for?' I said very confidently to him, then took another sip of my drink.

'I promised you,' he whispered, cupping my cheek. 'I promised you I wouldn't kiss you again. And I keep my promises too.'

'What about me kissing you and you kissing me back?' I proposed.

'Don't think we ever said something about that.' he said, getting closer and pressing his lips on mine. 'I think we should take this home.' he whispered breaking the kiss.

The taxi stopped in front of his house. He paid the driver and pulled me out of the car. I kissed his neck as he was trying to put the key in the door. He grumbled, definitely getting distracted. I heard the door unlock and immediately he grabbed my hips and kissed me. He kicked the door shut with his foot, then turned us around and pushed me against the door.

'What am I going do to about you?' he said in a low tone.