Black Blood

Hi hi,

Welcome to Black Blood.

Description:

Celeste's life is far from the enchanting fairy tale one might expect from a princess. Her father, a ruthless and self-absorbed king, leaves a trail of death and destruction in his wake. To seal alliances and maintain his power, he arranges for Celeste's marriage to Chief General Christiaan Franders. The marriage that Celeste thought would fulfill her dreams has turned into her worst nightmare.

In addition to her role as crown princess, Celeste is also one of the four Night Riders, responsible for safeguarding the magic. However, her father harbors a deep desire to eliminate the four powerful dragon riders, putting Celeste in constant danger. Her only reason for staying is her younger brother Elien, whom she must protect at all costs.

When Celeste's true identity is uncovered, she's forced to flee the castle. Reluctant to ally herself with a vampire clan, she meets the adventure-seeking Novak. By chance, they embark on a perilous journey together in search of the other Night Riders, hoping to put an end to Celeste's father's reign of terror. But their task proves much more challenging than anticipated, and Celeste must confront her traumatic past and decide if she's willing to risk everything.

Catogory:
Fantasy, Drama and Romance

Series:
This book is part of a the black magic series. Book 1 and 2 are bundled together in this book.

Warning:
This book captures sexual content and violence

Let me know what you think of the story. I am very curious and very excited to share this story with you. Happy reading!