Book 2: Black Witch

Hello, hello,

Nice to see you back again.

This is part 2 of the Black Magic series and the sequel to Black Blood. Book two you will find in this book. Haven't you read that book yet? Then quickly click away and read that one first.

Description:
Everything in life has a price. The practice of black magic has perhaps the highest.

Celeste's life so far has been anything but a fairy tale. Raped by her then husband, losing the title of crown princess and on the run from her father. Celeste is the last Night Rider and the only one who can protect magic. The life of the underworld and the survival of her kind hangs on her shoulders.

Celeste and Novak set off on a new journey. Celeste's task is simple: kill the hundred people on the list. In practice, this proves more difficult than hoped. Living with an eternal sense of guilt, a twinge of guilt, unexplainable visions and the fear of not becoming like her father chases her. It drives her, bit by bit, into the darkness.

How far will Celeste go for power? How far will she go to achieve her goal? Is she willing to kill a friend, and is she rich enough to pay off the debt later?

Category:
Fantasy, Romance and Adventure

Warning:
This story is marked "adult". It contains sexual scenes, violence, coarse language and dark thoughts.